Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,761 to 8,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think she does this on purpose, also MY LEG!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Charmander walks up behind Ace and Anthony and nudges them

Edited on by MrsPickles

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: was resting on the psychic plain when suddenly he notices mike there doing things to erika ... you gota be kidding...theyre coming in my home now! makes himself invisible then grabs mike and leads him out, he then apears next to dylan whos still knocked out seriously what is it about those kids that causes one of them to get close to me. continues resting

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

mike FREE AT LAST Charmander notices this but continues to nudge Anthony and ace and then collapses.

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ... oh dont give me that look. you know why your not allowed out there.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My leg is feeling better............well, with the gym closed, what do we do now................game corner?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan mumbles
Dylan get...out...of...my...dreams...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: i dunno ...didnt something bad happen last time we went in that game corner.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes I know, but they had a Porygon in there, it cost a lot of coins, but it looked so cool....................oh man, Dylan, he's mumbling"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: i hear a noise in the dojo.. it seems empty of people, so im gona go check it out heads into the dojo - ace: ... theyre nearby the dojo while this happens ... you take care of dylan, im gona see whats happening in there sneaks into the dojo whats going on... sees mewtwo you! mewtwo: ... (ok its fine...as long as he doesnt see a diferent legendary here i wont have to do anything)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh.......Dylan.............he seems alright"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ... teleports away without a word - ace: Just stands there looking at the pokemon ... i must be day dreaming or something.. walks over to dylan ....i think we need an exorcism slip or something like that ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"At this rate, sure, why not"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Ace? How... did you... get here?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: never you mind that, just take this gives dylan an exorcism slip

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope that slip works"

Betelgroose

Dylan eyes open and he struggles to get up
Dylan - ugh... I feel like crap!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.