Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,801 to 8,820 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So how do you breath fire?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: anthony your stealing my questions before i even think of em! brock: wakes up after being asleep for days what happen ... trips and falls acidently hiting anthony in the leg

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No.......Just no Brock, are you kidding me!?!?!.............MY LEG!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

Fire Breather "Well,It's a large tech-"
Torkoal accidentally trips on a Dome Fossil,Curling up into it's Rock-Hard shell and hitting Anthony in the leg

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony""

randomlypikachu

ace: dang anthony just cant get a break today.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So............now what, let's do something that keeps my leg safe from the evils of harm!"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy AND the Clones wakes up,Lucy picks up the Dome Fossil
Lucy "Hmm,I'll be back,Just gotta head to Pewter City for a second."
Lucy runs to Pewter City

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan - I think it's haunting my pokemon!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Even your Pokemon, that's terrible"

randomlypikachu

ace: well...thats bizzare. we really need to find out whats causing this.

Betelgroose

Dylan - I wonder if I'll be able to find out what's possessing them if I scan them with my pokedex
Dylan grabs for his pokedex
Dylan - what the... It's gone!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Lightning-Bolt

A Shadow sneaks up to the Fire Breather,Taking over his body and his Pokemon
Fire Breather ".........................Help..........Me.................................."
The Fire Breather Faints,Along with his Pokemon

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, did the fire person just eat to much fire or something?"

randomlypikachu

ace: oh not again! runs off somewhere then comes back you guys know how much these things cost!? gives the fire breather an exorcism slip to get rid of whats plauging him

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where do you keep getting these slips?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Wait, scan him with your pokedex first

JunkosBoobies

Lucy runs back to Celadon City with her Newest Pokemon,Kabuto,A Rock/Water-Type Pokemon,Then,Luther rushes to Celadon City as well,But another shadow takes over Luther and his Bug Pokemon
Luther "Great....Just great..."
Luther faints,As well as his Bug Pokemon

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony takes out his Pokedex and scans.

randomlypikachu

ace: you guys are killing my wallet! someone figure out what this pokemon is and quickly! gives luther an exorcism slip

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.