Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,621 to 8,640 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

More Rocket Grunts come in and steal all of Anthony's Pokedollars,Not only that,They steal most of his Pokemon,Only Patrat being left behind
Proton "If you want everything back,You might as well meet us in Viridian City,Wimp!"
The Team Rocket Members run off

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

erika: ... sleeps - mewtwo: teleports infront of both the grunts and anthony ok twice was worrisome, but now this is making me livid. knocks out everyone in the area except for the grunts and anthony he then teleports the grunts who are running away back to them now before i do anything, one of you please tell me where you heard the names dialga, palkia, and giratina.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang it, how did they do that, they took all of my Pokemon............except for..............Patrat" Anthony then goes to the Pokemon center and gets Patrat, he then released Patrat, and then Patrat gave Anthony a hug, Anthony"There's no time for that, come on" Anthony then sets up his Bike, put Patrat on his head and chases after the Grunts, Anthony".....I see them.............are you kidding me, even when they steal my Ducklett, they don't even bother to put him in his Pokeball, come back here and give me my Pokemon and cash back!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: someone better explain things in the next 5 minutes or everyone in this town is disapearing tonight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then catches up to the Rocket Grunts and see's Mewtwo, Anthony"Huh...........just who are you, what do you want...............you see, those grunts have taken my Pokemon and Pokedollars and.......well, I was gonna get them back"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Rocket Grunt "Alright,I heard it from some guy from Sinnoh...He told me about them."
@randomusername What do you have against Legendaries? X_X Even in PMD you have to have a Legendary Pokemon on your team. X_X

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@devioussnorlax nothing really against legendaries, im just kinda planning something for them later in the story XD and im trying to make mewtwo come off as really serious about all this, and im guessing that its working.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This.................Pokemon is acting all serious, what's going on?"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ...forget it its getting too late for this. wipes out everyones memories of the last few moments and the grunts memories of the legendaries, then teleports off

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..............huh, what happen............hey, My Pokemon and Pokedollars, i'll be taking those back thank you very much" Anthony then take back his Pokemon and Pokedollars from the confused grunts and rides away.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Rocket Grunt "After Him!"
The Rocket Grunt attempts to cover Anthony with Poison,But fails
Meanwhile,In Mystic Town...
Lucy "What just happened? My Brain went blank for a second,Then I remember Everything again!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, I have a bike" Anthony then rides his bike and escapes from the Grunts..................for now?

randomlypikachu

erika: wakes up and waits for mike to make his next move

randomlypikachu

ace: meanwhile decides to head with brock to that city lucy was talking about

JunkosBoobies

The City is a place where the Past and the Future are combined,Because Dialga's Tower of Time is in the city,But only people who have all 8 Badges can go inside,Because of the tough Wild Pokemon in there

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

@everyone sorry x-x was busy dealing with stuff. although this place does seem kinda dead today? should we try to continue or just pick things up tomorrow?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.