Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,921 to 7,940 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

wattson: wahahaha your pretty good kid hands luther a thunder badge, a tm for thunder shock and 8000 pokedollars

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ok, so everyone has got their badge now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: seems that way, so lets head out to the pokemon center to rest up for tonight, then we leave tomarow. heads off for the center

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

And then everyone went and dreamed about something.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

wattson: yes yes, goodbye now, have fun you hear! wahahaha... waits till everyone has left his gym then locks up for the night and heads in the back rooms dam this was not how things were supposed to go a giant screen turns on with a rocket executive on it. - rocket excutive: so did you defeat them wattson: quite the opposite sadly, those little brats ended up beating me. rocket executive: how did you let this happen!? wattson: well you try running a gym after you just finished fighting 20 members of team magma only minutes earlier! dont worry though, i got a plan, and it will stop all of them from going any further. rocket excutive: fine then, but you better not fail us, for your sake.

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie finally regains consciousness. Melodie "How long was I out?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's just say you slept for the entire night"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I know I passed out due to the oddish. How long was I unconscious?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'd say about.......................well, somewhere between or near 16 hours?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Wow, there must have been a lot of oddish."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, there were, are you certain it's Oddish's?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Yeah. Oddishes are the only ones that make me faint."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, there's probably alot of Oddish's around here, so maybe if we hurry up and leave to the next town, then we'll get away from them......................that is, if Ace is ready"

randomlypikachu

ace: morning everyone, so um ... A bit of a problems piped up with us leaving here. Lets go to the cities exit and you'll see what I meen. (note:responses might be delayed)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie walks to the city exit

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think we are getting closer to the next city"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.