Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,941 to 7,960 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

as everyone nears the exit a large barrier of electricity pops up blocking the path -ace: so yea, there lays our problem. That barriers been in the way and we need to find out how we can pass it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Who put this barrier here, is somebody trying to stop us?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: sure thing kid after we figure out how to get out of here though. a weird looking helicopter is coming towards the gym while this is happening

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why is there a helicopter near the gym..............oh no"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sorry, but I got to go.

randomlypikachu

Same, getting some problems on my end, we'll continue tomorrow.
TO BE CONTINUED

TsunamiSensei

As Melodie is sleeping, a weedle squirms up to her and stings her left leg. She wakes up due to the pain, and the weedle inches away.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"Well i'm awake.........huh, Melodie, is there something wrong?"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy has disappeared the next morning,But an old man is left unconscious next to where Anthony is,an Axew and Starmie trying to wake him up.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie tries to get up, but she can't move her left leg. Melodie "No, my leg's just paralyzed. No biggie."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No biggie? you can't move your leg, what happened................huh, who's this old man?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe he's allergic to oddish too. Oh, and I think some bug pokemon stung me while I was sleeping."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up to see the helicopter still hovering over the gym, and sees the unconcious man what happend to this guy?

@devioussnorlax i just bold it while i have caps lock on.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well that stinks, would a paralyze heal fix your leg?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe, but I don't have any."

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

The old man finally wakes up,Old Man "Axew and Starmie,Come here!",Axew and Starmie then walk up to the Old man,Old Man "You people look like somebody I could trust...",Luther "Did Team Rocket do this to you?",Old Man "Yes,They did."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.