Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,881 to 7,900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

And then everyone played the game of making the most Z's

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax But puns are swell.

Anthony then wakes up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie is still unconscious.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: has woken up after making about 24,000 Z's i win! anyway looks at melodie who is still unconcious today we should find a doctor for her.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes...............do you see any doctors anywhere?"

randomlypikachu

ace: ... well i know one takes melodie to the pokemon center im sure they're good for humans too....possibly.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why do you think it's called a "Pokemon" center....................well she is a Pokemon trainer, maybe they can do something, let's go see if they can help her"

TsunamiSensei

A person who works at the Pokemon center walks up to Anthony and Ace. Worker "We don't accept humans."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well that backfired"

randomlypikachu

ace: then what are we gona do about her?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, I don't see any hospitals anywhere, do we have to travel to the next city to find one?"

randomlypikachu

ace: ...we cant leave here untill dylan wins his badge though. however i got another idea, anthony call out your pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What..............oh fine, Pikachu, come out!" Anthony then releases Pikachu, but Pikachu doesn't appear to be happy, Anthony"Pikachu, you seem to look upset whenever I release you from your Pokeball, I wonder why....................so Ace, what's the plan?"

randomlypikachu

ace: attaches wires to pikachus cheeks, conecting them to melodies head - deino: bites down on pikachus tail causing it to use thundershock sending it to melodie through the wires to wake her up

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I bet Melodie will find that shocking"

Betelgroose

Dylan awakens from his slumber
4th wall break sorry I haven't been here the last couple days I've been busy

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan, there you are, can you hurry up and...........I mean, are you ready to battle the gym leader and get your badge?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.