Posts 7,861 to 7,880 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe at a convention?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well then, now what do we do?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm lets look around the city a bit more, im curious about something going on.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Again, find out what made me faint."

-Skeletor

MrsPickles

Mike follows slowking around until they come to a little pond.

What is it... i'm sorry, I don't know your name...
slowking call me slowking like everyone else. i'm here to prepare you. It is time that you catch your first pokemon. here is a pokeball

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, let's go.............huh, what's this?" Anthony then finds an old rod, Anthony"Hey, it's a fishing pole, but it looks really old, I might as well keep it for now.............oh yeah, let's go find out what made Melodie faint"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I think we should go to a doctor first, to see if they can find the cause."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: ... anthony, get behind melodie and hold out your arms sees a giant heard of oddish running around the city and towards them

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ok, I just hope there's a doctor available here"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Well, that explains it." Melodie faints due to all the oddish pollens.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony catches Melodie, Anthony"I guess it really was all of those Oddishes"

randomlypikachu

ace: seems like it, sends out grimer to fight the oddish while you guys find a doctor i'll take on these oddish!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then looks for a doctor, Anthony"Where is there a doctor............is that it over there?"

MrsPickles

Mike looks behind him and sees Shaymin leading the oddish army

slowking ignore them. you're not ready for the challenge the challenge is the lake the lake is the challenge the challenge is in the lake

mike Stop talking like that!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: huh sees luther walking around while dealing with the oddish what are you doing here boy?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

MrsPickles

suddenly a wooper springs out of the water

mike WHAT'S THAT!!!!

slowking master says to catch mon with ball...

mike How! what!

MrsPickles

JunkosBoobies

Luther "I'm on a Journey...To catch and raise Very Strong Bug Pokemon."
Lucy "Little Brother,Tell them who you are."
Luther "I think they already know."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: x-x somethings come up so i wont be able to continue untill tomarow.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.