Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,621 to 7,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Put this * next to the first and last letters of whatever you want, i'll show an example below.

Before: * Rev up those fryers * (Put * left to the "R" in Rev and right of the "s" in fryers)
After: Rev up those Fryers

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@MrsPickles welcome to the role play

presses a random continue button

lt. surge: so lucy, show me your next move, and make this one count!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

@randomusername thanks!!

Mysterious Person AAAHHHH what is that??!!! The Mysterious Guy begins to slowly walk away

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: hmm recalls electabuzz and calls out his magnemite

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on Lucy, you can do it, let's see, what Pokemon should I use?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - relax its just an innocent little haunter
Dylan pats the haunters head and it smiles

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

magnemite: like electabuzz, it avoids damage with air balloons, it then uses magnet bomb on the golem

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is getting intense.............let's see, I would use you Ducklett, but you're weak against electric types, so i'll just use Mankey, Pikachu and Ekans", Ducklett" Quack (Fine, I guess i'll stay on your head then), Anthony"Stop quacking in my ear you!"

Betelgroose

Dylan - A haunter evolved from a ghastly

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Lt. Surge is really strong... I hope Numel can handle this."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

Mystery Man- Great. I lay down to take a nap and the next thing I know there is ghost in my house, and a crazy guy breaking TVs and breaking them

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

magnemite: is recalled by lt. surge - lt. surge: hm your pretty good for a kid, so take these. hands her the thunder badge, 8,000 pokedollars, and a tm for thunderbolt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Melodie, do you want to go next?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.