Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,641 to 7,660 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I think you should go."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, i'm next Lt. Surge, let's go, send out your Pokemon......................and i'm not using the one on my head........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: lets do it! sends out his electabuzz!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Again with Electabuzz first, alright, let's go Ekans!" Anthony then sends out Ekans, Anthony"Alright Ekans, start out with poison sting!" Ekans then used poison sting on Electabuzz, poisoning it, Anthony"It's poisoned, good start!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

electabuzz: uses thunderbolt on ekans also paralyzing it - lt. surge: show em what you can do electabuzz!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ekans coulden't move due to being paralyzed, * Anthony*"Well, at least poison is still taking effect, looks like both Pokemon are in equal condition...........Ekans, return" Anthony then returns Ekans and send out Mankey, Anthony"Go get him Mankey!"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: recalls the electabuzz and sends outs his best pokemon, raichu! - raichu: uses thunder on the mankey taking out most of its health

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, Mankey, what do I do....................Mankey, return..................go, Mankey return, go Pikachu!" Anthony then sends out Pikachu, Anthony"Pikachu, you should be able to stand up against those electric attacks, now prepare yourself!" Pikachu"Pika Pi (Hey, that's the thing i'll turn into, I hope I can do this....."

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I don't know why, but I'm really tired." Melodie sets up camp and goes to sleep

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

raichu: uses body slam on the pikachu raaai raichu (hehehe, your out of your league kid)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, get ready to dodge the next attack after using tail whip!" Pikachu then used tail whip, lowering Raichu's defense, Pikachu"Pika Pika Pi! (I'm not out of my league, i'll show you!)

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: raichu! give it another body slam!

the battles with lt. surge have begun, and the next battle is with anthony. although his ekans managed to poison lt. surges electabuzz, it also managed to get paralyzed in the process. this has prompted both trainers to recall their pokemon in exchange for pikachu (on anthonys side) and raichu (on lt. surges side) will these pokemon decide the battle? find out next time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon revives thread.............................No wait, Anthony revives thread........................no, no, no, even better, Ducklett Revives Thread With A Quack!!!

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I will not leave the group early today!"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up and goes to train his pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony and Lt. Surge are still battling, so uh...........yeah, Anthony can't leave where he is now.

Anthony"You can do this Pikachu!"

randomlypikachu

lt. surge: is sleeping while standing up - raichu: ... lightly zaps surge - lt. surge: gah! im awake im awake mm.... yea... body slam! raichu: uses body slam on pikachu

Betelgroose

Dylans pokemon all go up 3 levels

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu dodged the body slam in time, Anthony"That's great Pikachu, alright, use tail tail whip again!" Pikachu then used tail whip again, lowering Raichu's defense even more, Anthony"You can do it Pikachu!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.