Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 741 to 760 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir eats yet another bagel.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

While Mewtwo was running the race, Ducklett then came flying in at high speed "Hey Mewtwo, i'm back from........" Then Ducklett came and hit a tree, causing it to fall down and land on him.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir hands Ducklett a bagel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett can't eat the bagel, since he was just crushed by a tree............which he caused to fall in the first place.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still crushed by the tree.

randomlypikachu

while a fight scene breaks out at bellwood park i exit the night and head towards mt. coronet

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir lifts up the tree with psychic powers.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I heard Viper is going to mt. coronet, I must fly faster then I usually do" Ducklett then flies and then lands on Serviper head

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

makes it to the top of the mountain ... im here, but where the hecks dialga? ... notices the ducklet on my head ... if it wasnt for the bomb i put on you yesterday id be eating you right now

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Viper, maybe Dialga's playing hide and go seek"

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir realizes that he ate a bagel that contained the red chain.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

two portals to the night open up and a boy with the wings of a honchkrow and a girl with the dusknoir stomach and on red eye apear have them talk to these two.seviper coils around gardevoir and pulls him into the night and then out to mt.coronet and it looks like i'll be needing you gardevoir.

SheldonRandoms

"So Viper, why are you looking for Dialga anyways"

randomlypikachu

to make the final act of the plan a reality.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir goes limp

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.