General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 721 to 740 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

721. Posted:

stops in midslash and looks towards ducklet ... did you say mt.coronet?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

722. Posted:

"Yes I did, why, do you need something there, if you do, we can go together, I like to travel to different places"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

723. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

continues coming at you with my blades atempting to slash at all angles you wont be able to keep up dodging me forever. i on the other hand am capable of slashing at you forever! (about 10 more minutes)

Mewtwo uses phystrike >:3

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

724. Posted:

revenge slice body freezes and the moment im hit by psystrike i am teleported behind mewtwo and slice him from behind dealing twice the damage caused to me well i got all i needed good day all, it will be the last one you ever have ^^ hehehehe-hahahhahahaha ... i did this laugh already .-. anyway bye goes back into the night with seviper follwing behind me

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

725. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Yes I did, why, do you need something there, if you do, we can go together, I like to travel to different places"

Ducklett, you traitor! I should kill you for that >:[

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

726. Posted:

"I wonder when I'll see Viper again, more like what time i'll see Viper again, because of this sweet Time Bomb Watch he gave me.......What, I forgot to tell him to tell Doris that I'll see her soon"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

727. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett, you traitor! I should kill you for that >:[

"Mewtwo, don't you get it, now we know were he's going to be, now you can stop him for good and I can hug him, also how this make Ducklett a traitor, Viper is my friend and he gave me this gift, so I gave him a gift back"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

728. Posted:

Mewtwo gets in the ship and leaves without everyone

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

729. Posted:

Ducklett then flies next to the ship "Sooooooooo, now we go to mt.coronet, or do we go somewhere else?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

730. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then flies next to the ship "Sooooooooo, now we go to mt.coronet, or do we go somewhere else?"

Alright, you can come back to the ship, but you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else >:[

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

731. Posted:

"Well we can't go to mt.coronet without Gardevoir, so I guess let's go to someplace fun"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

732. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Well we can't go to mt.coronet without Gardevoir, so I guess let's go to someplace fun"

Go to Barlow park, it has a romantic pathway, arcade, year-round carnival and everything (we all know that the reds and their girlfriends will use the romantic pathway)

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

733. Posted:

Ducklett then goes to the year-round carnival and eats a ton of cotton candy, eventually finishing out there entire stock.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

734. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then goes to the year-round carnival and eats a ton of cotton candy, eventually finishing out there entire stock.

I buy a bunch of candy

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

735. Posted:

Then Ducklett goes to the arcade and plays Sunset Riders "Mewtwo, do you want to play with me?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

736. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Then Ducklett goes to the arcade and plays Sunset Riders "Mewtwo, do you want to play with me?"

Yes

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

737. Posted:

"Alright then, i'll play as Billy, and you play as cormano"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

738. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Alright then, i'll play as Billy, and you play as cormano"

What do you do in this game, exactly?

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

739. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5JtjpH9hbI

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

740. Posted:

Alright, start!

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B