Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,261 to 7,280 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: walks up to the group hi everyone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hey Ace."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh.........hey Ace, what were you doing yesterday, I trained my Pokemon like I always do"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It's starting to rain, Ducklett, did you use rain dance or something........let's just go inside somewhere"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: oh I was just being dragged off by an old friend who wanted to talk about some business

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, ok then..........so I wonder, is the gym leader, whatever her name was ready to battle?"

randomlypikachu

ace: I think she's ready by now. So who wanted to take her on first? 4th walk break/late response: @suicune sure, the more the merrier

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, she did change the rules, so if anybody wants to double team with me, then just ask, but don't take to long to respond, or else i'll go in by myself"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'll fight with you."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ok Melodie, it's gonna be you and me, so what Pokemon are you gonna use, I don't think using Numel would be a wise choice, i'm gonna go use Pikachu"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'm probably going to use Vanillite."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, let's go battle whatever her name was"

randomlypikachu

ace: I'll go with you guys to see how it goes. Also her name is Julie heads to the gym

SheldonRandoms

And then they arrive at the gym, Anthony"Alright Julie, i'm here to get my badge, will you battle me and my friend her in a double battle?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hello Julie. I'm Melodie. And Anthony and I are here to challenge you."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

gym battles 2 VS julie

Julie: welcome to the gym you two. happy to have some challengers here, its been quite a while since any have atempted this gym. i assume you two are familiar with the rules, so with that said send out your pokemon. sends out a horsea and mantine

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Great then, let's get this battle started, go Pikachu!" Anthony then sends out Pikachu, Anthony"Alright Pikachu, start out with thundershock!" Pikachu then used thundershock and hits horsea, Anthony"Nice job Pikachu"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Vanillite. Melodie "Use icy wind!" Vanillite uses icy wind, hitting both of Julie's pokemon.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

mantine: comes in to defend horsea with bubblebeam on pikachu

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.