Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,221 to 7,240 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'll come I should probably get more pokemon before challenging misty

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

random dude: you should know then that rules of this gym are diferent from the way they used to be. now you are only allowed to use 2 pokemon, and the battle is done as a double battle. you may either compete by yourself, or with a partner if you desire. partners are only allowed to call out one pokemon each though. ace: hm what made misty suddenly change the rules to her gym like that? random dude: actualy the gym leader is now a girl named julie. ace: ... when did this change happen. random dude: after the kidnaping of misty of course. ace: woah slow down there... when did this happen random dude: good question. good bye runs off - ace: what the heck was ....

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony" Team Rocket has captured Misty, why would they do that..............well, what should we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: not sure... guess you guys should go out to catch a few more pokemon. im gona go with lucy to see how she does.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, i'm off, let's go" Anthony then heads out to look for some Pokemon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan goes along with Anthony

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Dylan, let's check for Pokemon on Route 4's forest, there should be some Pokemon here" Anthony and Dylan look around for Pokemon, Anthony"Looks like there's no ghost Pokemon here, or physic"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm waits by the gym for lucy

randomlypikachu

ace: awesome so lets go i- a sign pops up that says closed, return tomarow - ace: .... walks away without a word, just an angry expression on his face. he then sleeps for the night in anoyance.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see............hey, look over there, it's a Mankey, i'm gonna capture it, Pikachu, let's go" Anthony then released Pikachu, Anthony"Now go and use quick attack on that Mankey!" Pikachu then used quick attack on the Mankey, Mankey got angry and used low kick on Pikachu, Anthony"Pikachu, use thundershock!" Pikachu then used thundershock, but Mankey dodged the attack and used Karate Chop, bringging Pikachu down" Anthony"Dang it, this one's tough, Oddish, go!" Anthony then relreased Oddish and Picks up Pikachu, Oddish, use absorb!" Oddish then used absorb on Mankey, Mankey then counters with low kick, *Anthony"One more time, it's weaking!" Oddish then used absorb again and Mankey then falls on one knee, Anthony"Alright then..................uh, Dylan, i'm going to need another Pokeball, here's 200 Pokedolloars, that should be enough for one Pokeball" Anthony hands over 200Pokedollars to Dylan, and then throws the Pokeball at Mankey, 1.....2.....3.....click, Anthony"I got Mankey, yahoo, well, maybe i'll catch one more Pokemon, you up for it Dylan?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Actally, it's getting late, let's head back" Anthony and Dylan head back, where Anthony heals up his Pokemon at the Pokecenter and then goes to sleep.

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break two things. First I'm not going to be able show up tonight because I'm going to be out of town. Second, sorry that I've been absent so frequently these last few days. A lot has been going on, but things should go back to normal on my end by tomorrow or the day after.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony than wakes up and reads the note Ace has left behind, Anthony"Again, he just leaves on us again, what could he be doing................huh, turn to the back............really" Anthony then rips the note many times, Anthony"Well, i'm ready, and I could a Mankey, he seems strong, so is anybody awake yet?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'm awake... but I don't want to train my pokemon all day. What else could we do?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up
Dylan - theres got a be something we can do besides train when hes not here

TsunamiSensei

Melodie rushes to the aid of the other girl. Melodie "Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Wait... why do you look so familiar?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.