Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,161 to 7,180 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylans Duskull is now level 18 and his Gastly is 16

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "It seems Ace isn't here... we shouldn't continue to Cerulean until he returns."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes everyone, let's go to Cerulean"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

*Dylan gets his Abra to level 16 his Duskull to 20 and Gastly to 17
Abra evolved into Kadabra
Dylan - Hurray!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Are you having hearing problems? I just said we should NOT go to Cerulean today. We should stay here and train."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

4th wall break maybe we could start a small sub plot to do when randomusername can't come

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But Ace can just catch up with us......................bah, fine, I guess we'll train today I guess"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You seem disappointed. Do you want to do something other than train?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.......oh no, it's just Ace wants to get all the badges and....................wait, maybe that's what he's really doing, or maybe not, but yes, we can train today"

Betelgroose

Dylan - could someone trade with me then trade back so I can get alakazam?
And I'm sorry but I must refuse because you have 6 pokemon and I only have 3 so I think it is quite obvious you will win

Edited on by Betelgroose

TsunamiSensei

Melodie's pokemon levelled up! Vanillite is now Lv. 17, Numel is Lv. 15, and Goldeen is Lv. 14

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, i'll trade with you, how about you take Ducklett, what do you say?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - then trade back, I just want Alakazam

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then trades Ducklett to Dylan, Dylan then trades Kadabra to Anthony, Kadabra then evolves into Alakazam, and then they both trade back, Anthony"Huh, when I had Alakazam, it's data was added to my Pokedex, since I owned it for like 3 seconds, let's see what it says"

Pokedex" Alakazam, a Psi Pokémon. This Pokémon uses Psychic attacks to overcome its opponents. It possesses many different supernatural powers."

Betelgroose

Dylan - and to think a couple minutes ago you were a useless little Abra
Alakazam gets mad and uses confusion on Dylan
Dylan - I don't feel so good
Dylan vomits

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh dear, let's just back away slowly everyone" Anthony and his Pokemon then back away.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Are we going to move on today?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope so"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.