Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,141 to 7,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, oh man, why do I have to be stuck with the smelly Pokemon.............whatever, this will be good training for my Pokemon, alright then, Pikachu and Oddish, come on out" Anthony then releases Pikachu and Oddish, but Pikachu crosses it's arms and sits down" Anthony"Alright team, attack the Grimers!" Ducklett and Oddish battle the Grimers, Anthony"Pikachu, what are you doing, please go and thundershock the Grimers" Pikachu refuses to move, but then he smells the Grimers and can't stand it, so then he get's up and uses thundershock on some Grimers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: hm this is a good shot to try you two out tosses out nincada and zubat to attack some of the grimer and takes the opurtunity to capture one - grunt: hm throws out a nidoran(M) looks like this couldnt be avoided.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Vanillite. Melodie "That's right. Now Vanillite, use icy wind!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan sends out all his pokemon to battle the Grimers
Gastly uses Hypnosis to put some of the Grimers to sleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, Pokedex, do your thing!"

Pokedex"Grimer, a Sludge Pokémon. Born from sludge, these Pokémon specialize in sludge attacks. It was born when sludge in a dirty stream was exposed to X-rays from the moon."

Anthony" Got it, I always remember to use this whenever I see a new Pokemon, I use it, even even it doesn't look like i'm using it" Anthony's Pokemon continue battling.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

grunt: nidoran(M) you know what to do! nidoran(M): Uses poison sting on the vanillite while atempting to avoid the icy wind

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Vanillite, return. Go, Numel!" Melodie sends out Numel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There, that should have done it, all of those Grimers were no match for us, it's a good thing the small ones were attracted and not the big ones"

randomlypikachu

nidoran(M): continues to use poison sting as a helicopter flys overhead and drops down a ladder - grunt: ha, well bye bye for now young trainers, if you know whats good for you stay out of cerulean city and vermillion city! calls back his nidoran(M)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony and the others then run towards Melodie, Anthony"We saw a helicopter, did the Rocket grunt escape?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "He got away... and told us to stay away from Cerulean and Vermillion City."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, that looks like we are going to Cerulean and Vermillion city then, what could Team Rocket be doing, I really hope that they don't send more Grunts after us"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Well, either way, I need to get somr sleep." Melodie goes to sleep without taking off her bandana.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, looks like you all did good, how about you all sleep outside of your Pokeball's tonight" Then Anthony and all of his Pokemon went to sleep.

randomlypikachu

ace: i dont think they sent that grunt out to fight us though, seemed more like he was spying. either way though this wasnt a total loss, i got a grimer out of this, and he dropped a few things along the way. some pokedollars, a potion, and his .name tag... name tage: jimothy jimmy jimson ace: but yea, looks like tomarow we set off for cerulean? well untill then i guess its time to sleep. falls asleep for the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up early and goes to train his pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up to .... find out he has to do a few things today and as such wont be around for tonight

Betelgroose

Dylan gets his Abra to level 13
Dylan - only 3 more levels till this thing is useful

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.