Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,041 to 7,060 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

brock: Opens up his gym anyone whos ready to battle come on in.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan - YAY!
Dylan runs into the gym with his pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No I don't............what do you want?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

merchant: you do not, but im here to give everyone a rare opurtunity. today for only the cheap price of 90,000 pokedollars, you may have this rare pokemon! shows them a picture of a magikarp so would you like to ace: Pulls anthony melodie and lucy in the direction of the gym we gota go, now. merchant: but wait! my magikarp! brock: so are you ready? calls out his rhydon

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan - I can do It!
Dylan sends out duskull

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the heck, a Magikarp, you can catch those easily, heck, I could dive into the water and catch one myself"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That man was crazy. 90,000 pokedollars for a magikarp! For a Zapdos, maybe, but a magikarp is worth nothing!"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

brock: rhydon! sandstorm! rhydon begins creating a sandstorm

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "Are you Crazy?!"
Lucy "For a Starter,Eevee,or a Legendary maybe,But a Magikarp?!"
Lucy continues to stare at the Magikarp Salesman

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan - Duskull use astonish!
Duskull uses astonish on rhydon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's go Dylan, you can do it, scare Brock with your ghosts"

randomlypikachu

ace: ... guys while dylan battles brock i want us to sneak into the gym through the back, dont ask why but i just need to be sure of something. brock: .... wow that was astonishing rhydon: Flinched but the sandstorm still caused duskull damage

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why.............I mean, sure, let's go"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Duskull use leer
Duskull uses leer on rhydon

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Okay. Let's break into a gym."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

And then they break in, Anthony"Ok Ace.............well, what do you want to find out back here?"

randomlypikachu

ace:... sneaks in through the back and starts searching through each of the doors scattered throughout the back of the gym theres gota be something, what im looking for is something that has to do with team rocket... brock: ...i cant aford to lose anymore rhydon uses rock blast to take out the duskull

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Team Rocket... why do I feel like THEY took my bandana?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - darn, oh well not gonna stop me from winning! Go gastly!
Dylan sends out gastly

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.