Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"If you really know, then tell me right........oh, well it appears to be some ninja's, well now I know what's happening, you're all teaming up with the Masked Arrow, that's it, officers, point your weapons now!", Then all of the officers point there guns towards Lucina, Phoenix and Paco, Then the inspector talks into a radio Inspector"Alert, there are a few people here who are working with the Masked Arrow, requesting back up...............now then, if you even dare to attack, then you will be on the most wanted list for sure, now tell me what you know about the Masked Arrow!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Well that's not very nice." Lucina uses healing magic, preventing her from getting infected. Lucina "I'll tell you... When you back away!" Lucina sends out Ninetales and fuses with her. Lucina "Now these tails can hurt if they touch you. Who wants to go first?" Lucina smiles, revealing her fangs.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"Well, tell your ninja friends here to lower there swords, officers, lower your weapons" then all the officers lower there weapons a little", * Inspector*"Now, tell us who the Masked Arrow is now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Paco lowers his weapon and uses inferno on the guards

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina blocks the inferno. Lucina "I'm not sure how you ninjas do it, but killing police is a felony. Ok... The Masked Arrow is a man named Guy. He is one of my companions. He helped defeat both Draco and the Lavender. He only steals because he has to. He's not a villain. He's more of an antihero."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"Well, that's surprising, how did you know that he was The Masked Arrow, did he tell you that himself?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "No, but I saw Guy working on the mask, and he and The Masked arrow are never seen together. "

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix lowers his sword

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"Well, i'm sorry, but I can't help you there, because even still, he's stolen many different things, what do you expect me to do?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Take me to him so I can confirm my suspicions."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"Well..........fine, but I got my eye on you...........attention, officers with the Masked Arrow, bring him back to where we found him passed out", eventually, they come back, The Masked Arrow"What do you..............huh, what's going on?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think it's time you told me the truth. Behind that mask, you're Guy, correct?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"What do you mean, I met Guy, but i'm not really Guy Lucina"

Betelgroose

Phoenix and Paco watch from a distance

Edited on by Betelgroose

TsunamiSensei

Lucina leans in and whispers into TMA's ear. Lucina "Follow my lead, and I can get you out of here." Lucina steps back. "Now, let me ask this again. Is your real name Guy?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Oh, there's not point in lying, yes, i'm really Guy, what do you want?", Inspector"Ok, I believe his name is Guy, so uh, Ms. Lucina, is this the part where I release him?"

randomlypikachu

viper: meanwhile at the tower soon children ... you will all be ready to show what you can do. there are several giant tubes in the top room including the one holding mecha maxi who seems to be in a deep sleep for now. lotus is next to this tube and a portal showing lance and hollan still at spear pillar ... mecha maxi: dreaming about what viper had told him yesterday: - viper: would you like to know why im doing this to you? maximillions head: of course! i want some answers, i also want to know why the heck you needed those souls, and the heart! viper: hmm i suppose i shall tell you, if only so you dont become confused by the events that are on the way. maximillions head: ... im listening. viper: ...to be honest i needed those souls simply to power your new body, i couldve made them then i couldve broken each one of them with ease.... but i thought it would be more entertaining to have them go up against sheldon and his friends, and i was right, it was very enjoyable to view. maximillions head: ... what... viper: as for the heart.... once again it was for entertainment...it couldve been any old heart but forcing sheldon to go through all that trouble for this one specific heart was more enjoyable. maximillions head: ... your incredibly sick... viper: actualy im feeling pretty good today, but thanks for your concern. anyway as for why im doing this to you... well quite simply put, i needed one last child. maximillions head: ...excuse me? ...what?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Yes. You release him, or I do it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"I'm sorry, but I can't, I would let him go for the things he did right, but I must still arrest him for the things he did wrong"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.