Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,901 to 5,920 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Well, why don't we get some noodles then?" Guy"Well, Waffles also sound good, what do you say Lucina?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Something goes on in a Nearby Forest
Youngster "Dafuq just happened?"
Red "I believe that was The Snow King."
Youngster "Awww Yeah,Waffles!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I say we get noodles. I'm not feeling very waffley today."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Then everyone got noodles, Ducklett"Sheldon, why are you eating noodles with two sticks", Sheldon"There called chop sticks, and that's how some people eat noodles I guess," Ducklett then tries the chop sticks, but fails Ducklett"It won't work" Sheldon"That's because you don't have thumbs, here, use this fork" Then Ducklett eats noodles with a fork.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I never thought I'd see a ducklett use a fork." Lucina eats some noodles.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Paco goes to get waffles by himself
Paco - yummm... Waffles

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, does anyone smell smoke?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think this place is on fire." Lucina gets up and runs out of the restaurant, taking the noodles with her.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Paco - NOOOO!!!! My waffles are on fire!!!!! What kind of monster would do this!?!?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I'll use put this place out then" Sheldon then releases Milotic and then Ducklett and Milotic then use their water attacks and put the place out, then they see the waffle place on fire and put out the fire there as well.

Betelgroose

Phoenix, who has been meditating the whole time, gets up
Phoenix - what happened?

JunkosBoobies

Snow King "Dammit Sheldon,Why do you have to Ruin our Plans?"
Snow Warriors "We'll make sure you Die First,Sheldon!"
Sheldon is then Surrounded with Flames

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Milotic then put out the flames around him Sheldon"Snow King, again, give up now and maybe you'll make it out of this alive!"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - or, once again, I could just turn into the flaming dragon and kill them all now...

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Or I could just torch him in phase 3..."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix - or we could just do both at once...

SheldonRandoms

Guy"I think we should kick his snow butt in 3.......2..........1............now!"

Betelgroose

Phoenix and Paco both use true inferno, turn into flaming dragons and melt the snow thingies.

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Who are these..............forget it, Blaziken, go get them" Alex releases her Blaziken and then Blaziken used fire blast to melt the Snow Warriors.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.