Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,921 to 5,940 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Alex"That was great, well, what should we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - so should we go try to stop Viper now?
Paco is crying over his burnt waffles

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, Viper isn't here now, but let's go sneak up on him and then ambush him!" Ducklett then goes over to Paco, Ducklett"I don't know why you are crying, but I savved some Waffles while putting the fire out, maybe you can use these waffles more than me right now" Ducklett then hands Paco the waffles.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Paco - we must give the waffles a proper burial
Everyone goes to waffles funeral

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Are you really going to bury waffles, this Ducklett is trying to give you waffles that he.........I think it's a he..........saved"

Betelgroose

Paco - those waffles were special. They were blueberry

SheldonRandoms

*Alex*Well, you should then find blue berry's and put them on this waffle, are you really this dimwitted all the time?"

JunkosBoobies

The Snow Warriors dodge all attacks coming at them
Meanwhile,on The Snow Jet...
Snow King "Ok,So here is The Plan to kill all the heroes."
Snow King "First,we make sure we kill them in an Un-escapable area."
Snow King "Then,we make sure ALL Pokemon are under My New World Order!"
Snow King "THEN,We Destroy this Incomplete World!"
The Snow Warriors all Cheer
Snow Warriors "Master Snow King,You are The Greatest!"
A Bomb Goes off where The Heroes Are

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Phoenix - sadly yes

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, a bomb?" Sheldon then kicks the bomb, sending it away from him.

Betelgroose

Paco - ok funerals over time to go
Everyone leaves funeral

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We must defeat those Snow warriors and their King, or else they will destroy the world or something like that, I think Viper would have more luck then these things, heck, Ducklett probably have more luck then them"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Hey buddy, I think they are over there"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What.........wait, are you gonna fight them, because you were supposed to have a plan or something, tell me, what are you gonna do when you face the Snow Warriors?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"uh.........sure?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Look, it's a slow day, me and the others will go return now, you can deal with the Snow Warriors yourself then." The Sheldon and the others go away.

Confagrigus"Maybe I want to have some fun today, let's see what I can do..........should I do something to this Cyrus.........nah, he seems boring"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.