Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,861 to 5,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I have no connection to this man"Guy"He's still not telling the truth, Lucina, I think you have to beat her up, because she could be a ninja!", ???????".........A ninja, there's no way i'm a ninja"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Guy, why do you want me to hurt this man so much?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Because you were the one who got mad the most when he made that comment, I think you should get revenge here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It's more than that. You have your own reason. Now tell me why or I attack you."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Look, why the heck do you even care who I am, I just want to go back home and train with my Pokemon, I shouldn't really make trouble I guess, and you Lucina, out of everyone here, I would think you would have understood me the most, well then, is that all?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think I get it now... Either you're an amnesiac, an orphan, or a woman. My guess is the third."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"............yes, it is the third one, I am a woman, I know advanced karate, so that's why when you tried to punch me earlier, I was able to block it so easily, i'm sorry for all the trouble i've cause, it's just that, around men, I can be kinda awkward, it's another long story that I can add to your collection of long story's, but I guess that's something you don't care about, i'm just gonna go and leave now, sorry for wasting all of your time" The woman and her Hitmonlee then begin to walk away.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Wait! You are clearly good at combat, and we're kind of trying to save the world. So I guess I'm asking you if you'd like to join our little troop of heroes. Yes or no?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Group of heroes, what do you mean, what are you all talking about?" Ducklett then walks towards Hitmonlee, Ducklett"Hi, my name is Ducklett, what's your name?", Hitmonlee"I'm Hitmonlee, if you get on my nerves, then you'll be seeing my foot in your face, you got that?", Ducklett"Uh, sure, people usually say something like that when I first meet them, some people punch me, others blast me, others crush me, others smash me, others coil me, others try and blow me up, but you will kick me, so that's different I guess", Hitmonlee"..................."

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "We've kind of saved the world... twice. But now there's this guy named Viper, and we have to fight him. Somebody of your skill would be invaluable to our noble cause."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Oh, well..............before I make my decision, do you forgive me for being rude back there?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I forgive you. Have a bagel as my peace offering. " Lucina takes a bagel from Pete and hands it to the woman.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Thanks, maybe I was like that because when I was younger, the boys would always pick on me for learning karate, but I should just let that go, but I still can't fully, also my training became more strict.................I don't know, I might as well tell you my name, it's Alex, it's also a boys name, so that's why I go around acting like a guy.......", Guy"Hey, that's my name!", Alex"Sorry, but yeah, i'll join you, I know how to beat the weapons out of people, so i'll be of some great use, also, i'm quite strong" Alex then takes off her jacket, Alex"I have muscles and...........oh dear, i''m doing it again........but before I join you, can I go back to where I live and get my Pokemon?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't see why not. We haven't been attacked today, so I think we have a little longer."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alex"So, where should I meet you all when I get my Pokemon?"

randomlypikachu

viper: is preforming an odd experiment in his tower where there is a giant tube in the top room hmm places in maximillions head, with now removed vocal cords in the tube i'll put them back once this is over maximllion: mouthing out words which are probably very naughty, we will never know what these are exactly due to his vocal cords being removed - viper: ... places the queens dead heart in the tube and attaches it to maximillions head with a mechanical cord, he also places in two large mechanical arms and a spine with a digital chip inserted in part of it hehehe lotus: its getting better father? viper: yes yes... it will take some more time... points to the blade that was used to turn arceus into an egg we sapped out most of arceus's energy with that thing... but we might need a bit more... we can worry about this matter later however. lotus: looking at whats going on with the heros through a mirror ... viper: want to play? lotus: ... yes.... viper: go have fun then. lotus: walks out of the room

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, I can follow you and lead you back here instead"Alex"Sure, let's go" Guy, Alex and Hitmonlee then go off in the other direction.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.