Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"But if we star here, then he will complete his plan without ant interruptions, what do we do then?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... i think we should stay here and plot out our next move.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Paco - We find a hiding place where he will never find us

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"But where, I feel like he's watching us right now"

???????"Well, you're being watched right now, also that Lance, I know that he can hear me, don't bother telling them, i'll just erase their memory of knowing who I am"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: somethings watching alright .... i'll be right back heads off into the forest nearby ... wherever you are, id really like to take a crack at fighting you, if thats alright with you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Paco - we could talk in code. Something Viper will never be able to translate

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What's with him.............but yes, we must find a place to hide, and we must make sure that Viper can't find us, but the question is, where?"

???????"Oh, Lance, what a surprise, you know, I was never in the forest, but I was somewhere else, I hope showing myself here will at least make you feel a little better.........oh yeah, that's right, you want to fight me, well then, let me give you a hand" A dark shadowy hand then come's out of the ground and grabs Lacne, then the hand squeezes him, then another hand then uppercuts him into a tree" , ???????"Say, fighting you is fun, but right now, are you sure?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"We would have to make up our own language then, Viper could just translate whatever language we speak, even Pokemon"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... well to be honset... im content with leaving you there... but "i'm" not giving myself a choice with this one im afraid... you'll understand once the battle begins. so are you ready then?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Phoenix - we could hide in my village is heavily guarded so hardly anyone can get in.

randomlypikachu

margie: i think phoenix's idea is best for right now.

SheldonRandoms

???????"Yes, show me what you can do, go on, i'm waiting" A dark shadowy hand then shakes the tree, making Lance fall out of the tree.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That sounds like a good idea, I hope it's not to much trouble for your village Phoenix?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - they didn't mind in the future I'm sure they won't mind now

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ok, let's go there then........ah, Red, I think that town is sorta close to where Viper is, we need to go farther away" Sheldon and the others then go to the village.

randomlypikachu

lance: ... well like i said im not but ..i am ?: bout dam time too! out of a lances shadow comes a pure black figure, the only thing that stands out is its white glowing eyes. its shaped out exactly like lance dammit lance its about time you got me to this fool! i hope you put up a better fight than that freaking ice making liar! the 2nd strongest hybrid ... yea right, i took him out so dam easy! lance: ... i really wish youd contain yourself a little more in battle ?: ah shut up, the second time you let me out in years, and i wana enjoy it! not hear your dam preaching! now come at me wherever your hiding little creature!

SheldonRandoms

???????"Creature, don't you know that i'm a Pokemon, and what you two have done in the past, the word creature sounds better suited for you" then A dark shadowy hand slaps Lance and ? in the face, ???????"And you, I don't know where you came from, but if get in my way, you'll suffer"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - this would be a good place to sleep

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ok then, thanks again Phoenix, ok then, Goodnight everybody", Pete"I got to talk more today, oh well, this village has tons of ingredients that I don't have" Everyone then go to sleep.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.