General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 5,721 to 5,740 of 14,718

AuthorMessage
Betelgroose

Betelgroose

5,721. Posted:

Phoenix - Pete make sure not to go past the village border or you might not be able to get back in

"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes!"
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage
randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

5,722. Posted:

?: my face grows a spike that causes his hand to split on contact pokemon, creatures, humans, bugs, objects, whats the diference? if it has a soul, and if itisnt us, then its a creature put here for our food. lance: ... ?: come on lance, you know its true! lance: .. id prefer not to agre with something that also classes our brother in the same position as a meal ?: your brother lance! i have no family why cant you remember something that simple! points to cofagrigus your the one whos gona suffer here! i am the other half of the number zero! the ??? type! a type with no bounds and no limits, yet all the bounds and limits you can imagine!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,723. Posted:

In The Middle of The Night,The Snow Warriors Ships Freeze The Village
Snow Warriors "This'll Finish it!"
A Radiant Beam comes from The Sky,Destroying The Village

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!" - Crowd Cheering, SSBM/SSB4
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.” - Magus, Chrono Trigger
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

5,724. Posted:

lance: ... i hate to interupt your explanation of what we are... but i think its time to sleep? ?: bah! fine phases away - lance: we can continue tomarow... by the way, im sorry about "me" "i" can be pretty cruel sometimes walks off to where the others are, he then reflects the beam back at the snow warriors and sleeps for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,725. Posted:

Cofagrigus"Ouch, my hand hurts, how dare you...............ha, you really think hurting my shadow hand will actually hurt me, I don't feel it, and I can make more then four than a normal Cofagrigus, other half of the number zero, that's impossible, the number zero can't have a half, since it's nothing, just like you, worthless, now then, are you gonna continue or what?" Cofagrigus then fires a red beam at Lance and ?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,726. Posted:

Cofagrigus"Blast, looks like they got away, but now matter, now then, I must hide away in the safety of this jewel, I just love it so, it's the only thing that keeps me warm with power, and there's no way they can even touch it, since I made it that I can only control it, if they even touch it, then..............oh, don't want to give to much away" Cofagrigus then disappears back inside the jewel.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

5,727. Posted:

out of town for today, so wont be back here untill tomarow

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,728. Posted:

Phoenix's Village is Frozen Solid The Next Morning
Red "What Happend?"
Red Falls in The Ice,Frozen Solid

Backlog
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.” - Magus, Chrono Trigger

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

5,729. Posted:

Gold, having not entered the town, thaws it with fire magic. He walks away, eating a bagel.

Now it's Shulk time!

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,730. Posted:

The Elder wakes everyone up
He then tells everybody to go to Mountainridge City

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,731. Posted:

Sheldon"..............Huh, who the heck are you?"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,732. Posted:

Elder "I'm The Elder of This Village."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

5,733. Posted:

Lucina wakes up, still tired. Lucina "Phoenix didn't talk about an elder..."

Now it's Shulk time!

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,734. Posted:

Guy"Maybe this person is lying, we were in this village and I didn't see any Elder, alright, explain yourself"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,735. Posted:

Elder "Nobody knows me because I spend all my time at Wooden Tower."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

5,736. Posted:

Lucina looks around. Lucina "I see no wooden tower... And you don't look like a ninja..."

Now it's Shulk time!

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,737. Posted:

Guy"But if nobody knows you, then how are you the Village Elder, your story is not adding up at all"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,738. Posted:

Elder "It was Burned to The Ground years ago and I'm just now elected Elder."

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

5,739. Posted:

Lucina "I don't think you're the elder."

Now it's Shulk time!

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,740. Posted:

Guy"If it was, then why would you say you lived in that tree, you are such a liar, now tell us what's really going on, or else you are going to get a arrow in the knee!"