General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 5,721 to 5,740 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,721. Posted:

Sheldon"That sounds like a good idea, I hope it's not to much trouble for your village Phoenix?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,722. Posted:

Red "There is a town Nearby that's Heavily guarded."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Dr_Groose

5,723. Posted:

Phoenix - they didn't mind in the future I'm sure they won't mind now

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,724. Posted:

Sheldon"Ok, let's go there then........ah, Red, I think that town is sorta close to where Viper is, we need to go farther away" Sheldon and the others then go to the village.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

5,725. Posted:

lance: ... well like i said im not but ..i am ?: bout dam time too! out of a lances shadow comes a pure black figure, the only thing that stands out is its white glowing eyes. its shaped out exactly like lance dammit lance its about time you got me to this fool! i hope you put up a better fight than that freaking ice making liar! the 2nd strongest hybrid ... yea right, i took him out so dam easy! lance: ... i really wish youd contain yourself a little more in battle ?: ah shut up, the second time you let me out in years, and i wana enjoy it! not hear your dam preaching! now come at me wherever your hiding little creature!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,726. Posted:

???????"Creature, don't you know that i'm a Pokemon, and what you two have done in the past, the word creature sounds better suited for you" then A dark shadowy hand slaps Lance and ? in the face, ???????"And you, I don't know where you came from, but if get in my way, you'll suffer"

AuthorMessage

Dr_Groose

5,727. Posted:

Phoenix - this would be a good place to sleep

Edited on by Dr_Groose

Grooseloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,728. Posted:

Sheldon"Ok then, thanks again Phoenix, ok then, Goodnight everybody", Pete"I got to talk more today, oh well, this village has tons of ingredients that I don't have" Everyone then go to sleep.

AuthorMessage

Dr_Groose

5,729. Posted:

Phoenix - Pete make sure not to go past the village border or you might not be able to get back in

Grooseloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

5,730. Posted:

?: my face grows a spike that causes his hand to split on contact pokemon, creatures, humans, bugs, objects, whats the diference? if it has a soul, and if itisnt us, then its a creature put here for our food. lance: ... ?: come on lance, you know its true! lance: .. id prefer not to agre with something that also classes our brother in the same position as a meal ?: your brother lance! i have no family why cant you remember something that simple! points to cofagrigus your the one whos gona suffer here! i am the other half of the number zero! the ??? type! a type with no bounds and no limits, yet all the bounds and limits you can imagine!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,731. Posted:

In The Middle of The Night,The Snow Warriors Ships Freeze The Village
Snow Warriors "This'll Finish it!"
A Radiant Beam comes from The Sky,Destroying The Village

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

5,732. Posted:

lance: ... i hate to interupt your explanation of what we are... but i think its time to sleep? ?: bah! fine phases away - lance: we can continue tomarow... by the way, im sorry about "me" "i" can be pretty cruel sometimes walks off to where the others are, he then reflects the beam back at the snow warriors and sleeps for the night

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,733. Posted:

Cofagrigus"Ouch, my hand hurts, how dare you...............ha, you really think hurting my shadow hand will actually hurt me, I don't feel it, and I can make more then four than a normal Cofagrigus, other half of the number zero, that's impossible, the number zero can't have a half, since it's nothing, just like you, worthless, now then, are you gonna continue or what?" Cofagrigus then fires a red beam at Lance and ?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,734. Posted:

Cofagrigus"Blast, looks like they got away, but now matter, now then, I must hide away in the safety of this jewel, I just love it so, it's the only thing that keeps me warm with power, and there's no way they can even touch it, since I made it that I can only control it, if they even touch it, then..............oh, don't want to give to much away" Cofagrigus then disappears back inside the jewel.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

5,735. Posted:

out of town for today, so wont be back here untill tomarow

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,736. Posted:

Phoenix's Village is Frozen Solid The Next Morning
Red "What Happend?"
Red Falls in The Ice,Frozen Solid

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

5,737. Posted:

Gold, having not entered the town, thaws it with fire magic. He walks away, eating a bagel.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,738. Posted:

The Elder wakes everyone up
He then tells everybody to go to Mountainridge City

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,739. Posted:

Sheldon"..............Huh, who the heck are you?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

5,740. Posted:

Elder "I'm The Elder of This Village."

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B