Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,721 to 5,740 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Phoenix - Pete make sure not to go past the village border or you might not be able to get back in

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

?: my face grows a spike that causes his hand to split on contact pokemon, creatures, humans, bugs, objects, whats the diference? if it has a soul, and if itisnt us, then its a creature put here for our food. lance: ... ?: come on lance, you know its true! lance: .. id prefer not to agre with something that also classes our brother in the same position as a meal ?: your brother lance! i have no family why cant you remember something that simple! points to cofagrigus your the one whos gona suffer here! i am the other half of the number zero! the ??? type! a type with no bounds and no limits, yet all the bounds and limits you can imagine!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

In The Middle of The Night,The Snow Warriors Ships Freeze The Village
Snow Warriors "This'll Finish it!"
A Radiant Beam comes from The Sky,Destroying The Village

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: ... i hate to interupt your explanation of what we are... but i think its time to sleep? ?: bah! fine phases away - lance: we can continue tomarow... by the way, im sorry about "me" "i" can be pretty cruel sometimes walks off to where the others are, he then reflects the beam back at the snow warriors and sleeps for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Ouch, my hand hurts, how dare you...............ha, you really think hurting my shadow hand will actually hurt me, I don't feel it, and I can make more then four than a normal Cofagrigus, other half of the number zero, that's impossible, the number zero can't have a half, since it's nothing, just like you, worthless, now then, are you gonna continue or what?" Cofagrigus then fires a red beam at Lance and ?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Blast, looks like they got away, but now matter, now then, I must hide away in the safety of this jewel, I just love it so, it's the only thing that keeps me warm with power, and there's no way they can even touch it, since I made it that I can only control it, if they even touch it, then..............oh, don't want to give to much away" Cofagrigus then disappears back inside the jewel.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

out of town for today, so wont be back here untill tomarow

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Gold, having not entered the town, thaws it with fire magic. He walks away, eating a bagel.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............Huh, who the heck are you?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up, still tired. Lucina "Phoenix didn't talk about an elder..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Maybe this person is lying, we were in this village and I didn't see any Elder, alright, explain yourself"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina looks around. Lucina "I see no wooden tower... And you don't look like a ninja..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"But if nobody knows you, then how are you the Village Elder, your story is not adding up at all"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't think you're the elder."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"If it was, then why would you say you lived in that tree, you are such a liar, now tell us what's really going on, or else you are going to get a arrow in the knee!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.