Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,241 to 5,260 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: i'll get straight to my point, right now at this point in time i cant do anything about them, and neither can you, but thirty years ago if you coudlve stoped them, things wouldve been a lot diferent. get what im saying yet?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Are you saying go back in time..................but how will we do that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Go back in time? But then wouldn't we see our past selves?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"As it seems............oh wait, I almost forgot, Ducklett, where are you?!?!" ???????"Hey, why are you still calling me that, yeah I heard you, well no, I followed you this whole time, but I report that all the Pokemon are safe.............huh, what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: not exactly... its very complicated to explain but lets just put it like this, your minds, and soul are basicaly switching places with your past mind and soul, so you'll remember this happening, and next time be ready to do something about it. the question is are you willing to go back?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"To prevent a future like this, then yes, we will all go back in time, for a future of peace and no fighting these battles", ???????"Go back in time, is that even real, I don't know, but to see my past self, oh I bet I look like a cute little Ducklett" Sheldon"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to introduce to you all to Swanna, but I'm not sure if introductions are needed, since this is actually Ducklett" Swanna"Yes, well how do I look everyone?" Swanna then opens his big, long wings for everyone to stare at.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "You look strong. " Daniel "That's right. Oh, and some minor news. You know Lucina and I were in love, but in the past 30 yeard, we made the clear choice and got married. "Lucina "It's true. Good thing we'll be together in the past."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix - but if we go back in time and change it we would have never known it was going to happen therefore we cannot go back if we don't know it happened because there would be nothing to change.
Confused yet?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord Never think about Time travel theory.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: oh really? how nice, ive been a orb with energy coming out of it for the last thirty years hiding ...somewhere. my seviper comes up and bites everyone in a few minutes they are all back in time in their old bodies.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh...............oh no, my elegant appearance, it's gone, why did this have to happen!?!?!?!?" Sheldon"Well, my hair is shorter, still around the same time Salamence cut it, but just where in time are we now?".

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm here, so some time after the death of Draco."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: looks to see cassey is still knocked out and sees joesephs head nearby ... this is one day after draco died. - yoshi: whats going on? lance: looks like he sent yoshi and margie back too. margie: ... back in time?

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, i'm back to when I was younger* Thinking to himself*"Huh, Purrloin is still a Purrloin, and not a Liepard, that Serviper must have bitten her as well, but as for Lucario, looks like he wasn't bitten, well at least Sheldon knows where his Lucario is now, I mean his Riolu............." Purrloin"Yeah, Yeah, I know what happened, let me just talk to him for ya" Purrloin then goes over to Riolu, Riolu"Do you know what happens in 30 years?" Riolu"Well...........no" Purrloin"Okay, then that Serviper did not bite Lucario" Purrloin then kissed Riolu and Riolu then blushed and fell to the ground, Purrloin"Oh, if only he knew what is going to happen in the future"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, we need to know what to do first?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - well might as well save us the trouble of killing her later
Takes out sword and cuts out Casseys heart
Time Paradox

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Betelgroose

Phoenix - oh yeah, I should kill Lola too
Takes out sword and cuts Lola into pieces

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: for now you should find a place to call "base camp" a place you know you can defend yourselfs well in and rest up when you need to, because once you directly go after the lavender your officialy an enemy to them, and if you thought they came after you frequently before.... your gona be incredibly suprised. yoshi: blocks the attack on cassey watch it thats my granddaughter your about to kill there! i know she was evil before.. but i think now that dracos gone she can have a chance to change.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.