Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 501 to 520 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir calls meta-gallade off. " I don't want to risk hurting Ducklett" Gardevoir mutters to himself.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Hey meta-gallade, why are you backing away from the battle?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir yells to Ducklet "Get off the battlefield! Meta-gallade is retreating so you don't get hurt! "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett walks off the battlefield "Well Ducklett did all he could today, goodluck then"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir contacts Ducklett via telepathy " You have to find an entrance to the night, take down Serviper while he's not suspecting it. That's why I told you to leave."m Gardevoir then turns to Mewtwo " Do you side with me or Lugia?"

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir contacts Ducklett via telepathy " You have to find an entrance to the night, take down Serviper while he's not suspecting it. That's why I told you to leave."m Gardevoir then turns to Mewtwo " Do you side with me or Lugia?"

I side with you

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

contacts gardevoir telepathicaly while im in the night hey, we can hear you. an army of muk enter the battle field led by doris

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"But I don't know where Serviper is, he usually comes to me and you guys, what a minute, I almost forgot to tell you, Serviper is not really a Serviper, he's a human that turned himself into a pokemon, it's a long story, but Serviper now is fusing Pokemon and humans instead of changing them, he sorta got the idea from me.....................Serviper also has some of that power from that item, he squeezed the power right from me, well Ducklett is going to try and find Serviper and the night along with Doris now" Ducklett then continues to walk off.

SheldonRandoms

"I MEAN VIPER, I MEAN VIPER!!!!!!!!!! Ducklett has found Serviper.........I MEAN VIPER!!!!!!!!!!"

TsunamiSensei

Machamp_King wrote:

I side with you

"Good choice, now help me dispose of Lugia and we can go after Serviper." Meta-gallade approaches Lugia and barrages it with slash attacks.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Meta-gallade notices the muks and performs a spin attack to take down all of the pokemon around him.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

walks out of the night with seviper wraped around my arm waiting to pounce oh gardevoir you may have missed the memo, so i'll tell ya, im human now if your going to refer to me please call me viper. with that out of the way, pulls out a blade and has seviper bare his fangs are you ready to battle?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Viper, I told them that already, but now they can see your human form now, well i'm gonna go find the Muk army leader now, Doris"

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir conjures a katana made of psychic energy and points it at Viper " Oh yes, I am ready to fight, the question is... are you?" ( Yay for psychic objects!)

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

more than ready actualy, seviper do your job i'll take care of things here seviper goes off to do a secret task ive asigned him, now then make your move.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses his powers to lift the ground he and Viper are standing on and suspend it in the air " A fair arena, nobody enters or leaves." Gardevoir then lunges at Viper.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.