General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 501 to 520 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

501. Posted:

The psychic energy is dispelled by meta-gallade and redirected at lugia.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

502. Posted:

Dugtrio used rock slide on Lugia

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

503. Posted:

Ducklett was walking while playing Drill Dozer on his gameboy advance micro "This game is so great, I hope they make a sequel one day.........huh?" Ducklett then goes and see's a battle going on "when did this happen, and who's that Lugia, that must be the enemy, time for a surprise sneak attack, my wings are reday, webbed feet steady, gonna blast that Luiga with brave bird" Ducklett then flies into the air and uses Brave Bird on Luiga's head, then Ducklett fell to the floor and took recoil.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

504. Posted:

Gardevoir calls meta-gallade off. " I don't want to risk hurting Ducklett" Gardevoir mutters to himself.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

505. Posted:

"Hey meta-gallade, why are you backing away from the battle?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

506. Posted:

Rayquaza searches for Seviper's rival, Commander Arbok

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

507. Posted:

Gardevoir yells to Ducklet "Get off the battlefield! Meta-gallade is retreating so you don't get hurt! "

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

508. Posted:

Ducklett walks off the battlefield "Well Ducklett did all he could today, goodluck then"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

509. Posted:

Mewtwo is on the battlefield, waiting for a battle...

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

510. Posted:

Gardevoir contacts Ducklett via telepathy " You have to find an entrance to the night, take down Serviper while he's not suspecting it. That's why I told you to leave."m Gardevoir then turns to Mewtwo " Do you side with me or Lugia?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

511. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir contacts Ducklett via telepathy " You have to find an entrance to the night, take down Serviper while he's not suspecting it. That's why I told you to leave."m Gardevoir then turns to Mewtwo " Do you side with me or Lugia?"

I side with you

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

512. Posted:

contacts gardevoir telepathicaly while im in the night hey, we can hear you. an army of muk enter the battle field led by doris

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

513. Posted:

"But I don't know where Serviper is, he usually comes to me and you guys, what a minute, I almost forgot to tell you, Serviper is not really a Serviper, he's a human that turned himself into a pokemon, it's a long story, but Serviper now is fusing Pokemon and humans instead of changing them, he sorta got the idea from me.....................Serviper also has some of that power from that item, he squeezed the power right from me, well Ducklett is going to try and find Serviper and the night along with Doris now" Ducklett then continues to walk off.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

514. Posted:

"I MEAN VIPER, I MEAN VIPER!!!!!!!!!! Ducklett has found Serviper.........I MEAN VIPER!!!!!!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

515. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

I side with you

"Good choice, now help me dispose of Lugia and we can go after Serviper." Meta-gallade approaches Lugia and barrages it with slash attacks.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

516. Posted:

Meta-gallade notices the muks and performs a spin attack to take down all of the pokemon around him.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

517. Posted:

Rayquaza comes back to fight Lugia

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

518. Posted:

walks out of the night with seviper wraped around my arm waiting to pounce oh gardevoir you may have missed the memo, so i'll tell ya, im human now if your going to refer to me please call me viper. with that out of the way, pulls out a blade and has seviper bare his fangs are you ready to battle?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

519. Posted:

"Viper, I told them that already, but now they can see your human form now, well i'm gonna go find the Muk army leader now, Doris"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

520. Posted:

Gardevoir conjures a katana made of psychic energy and points it at Viper " Oh yes, I am ready to fight, the question is... are you?" ( Yay for psychic objects!)

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed