Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: well pheonix thats the thing about the archknights, unlike the average lavender these guys tend to be ....sturdier... is a good word for it.oh and sheldon make sure you dodge the electricity, i cant have you getting too hurt out there. joeseph: comes in and fires electric blasts colored lavender at sheldon while lola jumps on her wolf and begins pursuing phoenix. the soldiers begin firing arrows at red

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Paco has Joesephs head remember

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then gets out of the way of the electric blasts, then Sheldon fused with Ducklett and then used air slash and knocked Joseph away from him.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: (forgetfull people are forgetfull... im forgetfull >.> and i have already written myself into this so.... joeseph is now replaced by the new archknight who is nammed ... jeffro... jeffro the acrchknight)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used water gun on jeffro.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - why did you wait 30 years for this? Couldn't you have done this like 29 years ago

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

jeffro: hey what we have planned took a lot of time to set up ok, you try doing what we've been doing this whole time dodges the water gun and sends another blast of electrical power towards sheldon

Betelgroose

Phoenix - fine
Throws 6 explosives knives around Lola's wolf

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used fly and avoided the attack, then he dived down and slammed into Jeffro.

randomlypikachu

jeffro: Phases out of the battle field as does lola... this might be do to someone using these characters having to leave early tonight

JunkosBoobies

Zephr walks in,Melting The Arrows coming at Red with Ketchup
Zephr :"Take away my Hamburger,and I'll end your life."
Zephr throws Steaks at Jeffro

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, looks like we took care of them, so now what, should we get some rest, or keep going?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - let's try to find Paco

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright, where should we look?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - we should check my village first for clues

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Let's go to the village then" Then they all head to the village.

Betelgroose

Enter Phoenix and Pacos village, we are greeted by the village elder
elder - welcome back Phoenix, what have you returned for?
Phoenix - we're looking for Paco I haven't seen him for 10 years. Have you seen him?
elder - I believe he returned 9 years ago but he wasn't here for long.
Phoenix - thank you

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, that doesn't explain where this Paco is, just where can he be?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - we should check his house
They all go to his house

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, is he here?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.