Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, at least this explains that, so tell me, why am I so special that you want to fight me by myself" Sheldon turns around and points his sword towards the archknight, Sheldon"And don't try running away, you Lavender are the reason why Guy had to go through all of that................so prepare yourself, because right here, you will die"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

archknight: the archknight ditto raps around disapears causing ditto to drop, he then reapears next to sheldon i should mention im the one who leads the magi-lavender. basicaly im responsible for those ones who can resist magic and fires beams, electricity and such. my name is joeseph and im going to murder you brutaly now creates two magic spheres that start fireing beams at sheldon endlessly, these beams can cut down any defense your special to us because your special to viper.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon quickly flew into the air before the beams could hit him, then he locked on to the magic spheres and used air slash on them both, cutting them in half and the beams then stopped, Sheldon"How much do you know?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

joeseph: we know that viper cuts down anyone in his path or anyone who hes finished with. yet he used up your purpose along time ago and has still let you run around living with that ducklet. if we can kill you we might get viper to come out of hiding.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It's too bad you will never achieve that" Sheldon then stabbed Joesph in the chest.

Betelgroose

Phoenix throws a knive at Sheldons hand causing to drop his weapon. Paco whistles and Staraptor flies down and picks it up.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

joeseph: turns into a bat swarm avoiding the attack then the bats begin shooting mini beams at sheldon from the air all coming rapidly and without end give us arch knights some credit sheldon, this title aint just for show we couldve done battle with one of the class one members easily if our queen wouldve allowed it. your gona need to do way better then a stab in the chest. hm notices what phoenix has done and why would you do that boy?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"This queen, what's with her, but without a sword, looks like i'm gonna have to use phase three then, my beak can't break and will be used in lieu of a sword" Sheldon then used phase three, Sheldon"Now take this" Sheldon then used scald on Joesph.

Betelgroose

Phoenix - when I first saw you I thought you looked familiar. Now I remember, you assisted in the murder of my father. I couldnt let Sheldon kill you I have to do it myself.
takes out Sickle and chain and throws it at Joeseph. Paco runs toward Joeseph.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

joeseph: well when someone kills your father and ruins your reign of power over the world.... it kinda makes you vengfull.... and crazy... creates a barrier to block scald and sickle.... oh yea.... we were chasing viper at the time and some people were in the way. i had a job to do, if your father was in the way then of course i was gona help remove him.

Betelgroose

Paco runs past Joeseph and keeps running.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, he and the Lavender also got in my way to, I can't let you fight him alone, so i'm fighting to!"

randomlypikachu

joeseph:... what is he up to?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used pluck on Joesph and knocked him back, Sheldon"You better not forget you're fighting me as well"

Betelgroose

Paco slows down and begins to walk. Paco is now invisible. Phoenix begins to rapidly throw knives and Joeseph

randomlypikachu

joeseph: continues blocking with his barrier invisibility wont work on her points to another archknight who is coming in riding on a giant lavender colored wolf - lola: i am the archknight lola, leader of the mounted forces. basicaly im incharge of the ones riding pegasi, horses, and other mounted lavenders you have yet to face. i am also the only one who rides great wolves. the wolf begins sniffing the area and points his nose towards paco, lola then tosses a spear in the direction her wolf is pointing to

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Great, another archknight is here, well it doesn't matter, they will fall" Sheldon then used brave bird on Lola, knocking her off her wolf.

Betelgroose

Phoenix uses Piercing Void on Lola and distracts her.
Paco - Just because it doesnt work on her doesnt it mean it wont work on you.
A sword is shoved through Joesephs back.

SheldonRandoms

Guy and Salemcne continue to attack the pegasi riders

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.