Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,461 to 4,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Whatever, so everyone, what happened when I was gone?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I revived Red."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

margie: i commited mass murder lance: we fought glaciar shortly ... hes still iiving though - draco: appears out of nowhere i opened the gate to the city of dragons disapears to the gate - margie: .... i told you guys something was gona happen...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What do you mean you revived him, Red was plotting to kill us, because he thought we all were all working for the Masked Arrow!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "It stopped the police from killing you, so I'd have time to do this." Daniel curses Guy so he can't lie. Daniel "I pondered what the best way to torture you would be, and then I got the most wonderful idea, I'll reveal your secret. Guy, are you the masked arrow?"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Stay out of this!" Daniel lights the police on fire.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Where did everybody come from?" Ducklett"Wow, this room must be really big since all you people are in here at the same time" Guy".......I..........i'm..........the.........." just then, Purrloin then covered Guy's mouth Purrloin"Stop brainwashing him, your just trying to blame him for all of this!"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel produces a knife and holds it to Purrloin's throat. Daniel "Guy, answer my question or I kill your little friend. Are you The Masked Arrow?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

maximillion: i hate to interupt... but we're on a time limit of days now, we need to go to the gate the doors lock and red lights start beeping you might wana grab onto something the headquarters launches up into the sky and is shot all the way to the entrance to the city of dragons - margie: ... when did you find the time to rig this place up to do that...? - maximillion: dont ask.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then breaks the knife with his sword Sheldon" What are you doing, trying to harm innocent Pokemon, I won't allow this, if you want to get to Guy, then you'll have to get through me!" Sheldon then slashed at Daniels arm.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I don't have time for your games!" Daniel blasts Sheldon with dark magic.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

maximillion: guys we really need to- lance: stops maximillion from continueing wait a moment, we need this to be rapped up now, before we try entering that place. margie: you know this could all be solved in a minute right? lance: hush margie: hmph

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then jumps out of the way of the dark magic, Sheldon"What are you trying to do to Guy, what lies are you trying to spread"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm not lying, I just like to play with my prey before I pounce. Guy IS the masked arrow, isn't thar right?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You're controlling him to make him say that, he's not the Masked Arrow" Guy".........................."

randomlypikachu

margie: let me just lance: dont do it margie: hmph lance: daniel what exactly is your plan anyway

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I can do many things, but I can't control minds. Guy's curse makes him unable to lie, nothing more. And Lance, my plan is to return Mistress Lucina to her place as head of the Winds of fate, and punish Guy and Sheldon for kidnapping her and erasing her memory."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We never did such thing, I found Lucina one day, and she lost her memory!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.