Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,441 to 4,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King If the police are gonna try and kill him, then they need a reason to, because cops and police officers can't shoot other people unless they shoot back.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Machamp_King If the police are gonna try and kill him, then they need a reason to, because cops and police officers can't shoot other people unless they shoot back.

He killed Red,The Ultimate Pokemon Trainer,So they are gonna strike back,If TMA thinks he's gonna get away Scot-Free,He's thinking wrong.
These guys aren't only Millions of Cops.
They've got The FBI,SWAT Team,Air Force,Hoenn Seals,and The Bomb Squad on their side.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

margie:... if you want i can handle these guys...?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King Is there any proof to this, and for murder, you still got to give him a fair trial, also he told Sheldon that Red and Jack were trying to kill him and Guy, so Sheldon could just tell the police that, and it would be more believable, also, how do the police know any of this, Red and Jack were both killed?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sure Margie, go ahead, they are not the police, they are Lavender pretending to be the police"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well Margie, i'm gonna go get some sleep, you can come back after you take care of those Lavender" Sheldon and Ducklett then go to sleep

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Machamp_King Is there any proof to this, and for murder, you still got to give him a fair trial, also he told Sheldon that Red and Jack were trying to kill him and Guy, so Sheldon could just tell the police that, and it would be more believable, also, how do the police know any of this, Red and Jack were both killed?

Oh,TMA is gonna need a Top-Notch Lawyer,Because at the rate this Manhunt is going,If he is proved Guilty at court,He'll get The Death Penalty.
Also,if he only killed Jack,NONE of this would be happening right now,But he also took the life of The Ultimate Pokemon Trainer,So all this is happening.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

margie: after commiting sooooo many acts of murder i sleep

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

The Police continue The Manhunt into Hoenn
Officer Billy "Hows it doing in Johto and Kanto,Other Cops?"
Officer Jeff "It's doing fine,We've got TMA's Personal Info,His Location is next."
Officer Billy "The Air Force beat us in The Race to Hoenn."
The Sound of a Sonic Boom echos across The Planet
As we speak,TMA has got 8 Days to Live

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Daniel curses the police to attack each other. Daniel "I need TMA alive."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

The curse wears off >:3
Officer Desmond "Don't worry,Daniel,He still has 8 Days to live."
Officer Billy "Enjoy it while you can..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "That isn't enough time! After I'm done with him, he'll suffer a fate worse than death." Daniel resurrects Red.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Daniel returns to finding the perfect curse for TMA.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Well, it looks like I should return to Sheldon" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then change back into Guy and Guy's Purrloin, Guy"Well, let's go" Guy then returns to Maximillion HQ and see's everybody, Guy"I'm back, I had to go do some things, but now, i'm back"

randomlypikachu

margie: welcome back lance: mornin everyone maximillian: finaly exits his basement after several days hello all!

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, what was Maximilian doing in the basement all these days?" Ducklett"I wonder what's gonna happen today?"

randomlypikachu

maximillion: i was just busy doing some research is all.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.