Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: now holdon just a moment red, i know my brother, and he doesnt lie, he found lucina during the day her memory was lost.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I know you're lying! There is no reason someone as powerful as Mistress Lucina would associate herself with one as weak as you! And the only way she could have lost her memory was through trickery, you aren't even a fair fighter!" Daniel fires a blast of magic at Guy and Lance.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"He's...........lying, that Red, I know it!" Guy then avoids the attack.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: dodges danniel i can assure you, your not being lied to. margie: this is starting to get anoying im just gona lance: dont do it (dinner time be back soon)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm done playing; it's time to take Mistress Lucina home!" Daniel fires magic at Guy and Sheldon, stunning them. He grabs Lucina and teleports to the castle.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No.......Lucina!!!" Guy"He got away, what do we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

(change of plans, im back already XD) lance: what no! margie: grabs onto lucina and is teleported away with them

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Great, with Margie and Lucina gone........" Guy"Just where are we?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

[strong]lance[/strong: its the entrance to the city of dragons...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Inside the castle, Daniel picks up a vial of a blue liquid. Daniel "Liquid magic, there's not a stronger force in this world. Drink this, and your memory will return to you." Daniel hands Lucina the vial. Lucina "I know what Vaati did to my parents! Your Mistresd Lucina is gone, I would never serve in his order!" Lucina runs from Daniel and tries to find a path out of the castle. In a different room, Alexander is dealing with Margie. Alexander "You came here with Mistress Lucina, yet you were uninvited. That makes you an enemy " Alexander thrusts his lance into Margie's arm.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

lance: umm brother im still here, margies the one who left. as for where we are, its the entrance to the city of dragons...

Whoops, I changed it to Margie.

randomlypikachu

margie: sorry but that dont work for me disapears out of the chair and is now behind him ... sniffs ... dont you smell that?

TsunamiSensei

Alexander "Smell what?" He turns and stabs Margie.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: blocks with zoroark claws ...smells like evil, and destruction... and lavender.. and snake scales... you know im not usualy one to hand out helpfull advice to enemies but im a neutral party or at leats id like to think of myself as one. with that said its fair to warn you that something terrible is going to happen soon.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, where can they possibly be?"

TsunamiSensei

Anna walks in. Anna "Alex, let her go! She's not an enemy."
Alexander "Whatever you say, milady."
Daniel tackles Lucina and makes her drink the vial. Daniel "Remember now? Remember the reason I was so focused on getting you back?" Memories flood back to Lucina, but one stands out.
Lucina "Daniel! Of course I do! I can't believe that I tried to run away from the love of my life. I may hate Vaati, but that doesn't mean I hate you! Still, tackling me wasn't very nice. Daniel, gather the others, I have an announcement to make."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: Hears the flapping of pegasus wings ... looks out the window and sees lavender soldiers flying on the backs of lavender colored pegasi ... that feeling looks behind her to see lotus - lotus: ah my old subordinate, its been a while.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well.........if we are gonna find them, then we must find out where they are"

TsunamiSensei

Alexander "Who are you? How did you get into this castle?" Braviary flies to Sheldon.
Braviary "Luciba regained her memory and she needs your help. She's being attacked by lavender soldiers."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.