General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,321 to 4,340 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,321. Posted:

Purrloin avoided the attack Purrloin"for such a big pokemon, you sure are slow" The Masked Arrow"Get out of here" The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow and it went through Jack's arm, The Masked Arrow"Last warning, leave me alone, or else you will fall by the bow of the Masked Arrow!!!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,322. Posted:

xeron: you have bigger things to worry about then him hahahahha chains begin shooting from the trees around them at lucina and sheldon - margie: im not stupid, your obviously guy, if the purloin didnt give it away then it would be your scent that tells it all. i bet lance probably notices too but just doesnt want to say anything.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,323. Posted:

Jack puts a bunch of guns around TMA
Jack "Threaten me again and you die."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,324. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"Margie, I did warn him many times, so......." The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow through Jack's head, he then fell on the ground, and it killed it, The Masked Arrow"Well, if you didn't know, Purrloins are a thief's choice of Pokemon, because they like to steal stuff from people, it's common for a thief to have them around, well I guess you know everything, well, all I can say is.............please don''t tell anybody that i'm really the Masked Arrow, if Sheldon and Lucina knew it was me being controlled by Viper, then I don't know what I would do with myself" Sheldon"Dang it, were trapped, what are you planning Xeron!"Ducklett"Huh, oh no, Sheldon, i'll save you" Sheldon"Ducklett, you were there the whole time" Ducklett"Yes, it was you guys just talking and I was just there.........huh, is that the bad person again, what are you planning?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,325. Posted:

Just before the Bullet could strike Jack,He Flew up into the air
Jack "I don't care if you're around Arceus,I'll get that Mask off you one way or another!"
Jack grabs the Mask and forces it off

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,326. Posted:

The Masked Arrow slapped Jack's hand away and quickly grabbed one of his arrows and stabbed Jack The Masked Arrow"....................."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,327. Posted:

xeron: would you really like to know? haahahahahaha! well guess i'll show you the chains form a square around the group and blades begin flieing out of the ground im gona kill you useing my chain blade. margie: honestly i couldnt care less about your secret, so dont worry.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,328. Posted:

Jack "I didn't wanna do this,But you've left me no choice."
Jack fires 100 Bullets into TMA
Jack "I will not stop until your Reign of Terror is over,TMA."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,329. Posted:

Ducklett"Fusing will save the day" Ducklett then trips on Sheldon and fuse with each other, Sheldon then used air slash and broke all the chains, then he flew into the air while the blades were after him and used ice beam on the blades, freezing them all and sent them all back to the ground, The Masked Arrow"Thank you...........but if you think Lance knows, then i'll have to ask him, he gave me this seed and now I can talk to Pokemon............is there anyway I can fuse Pokemon just like Sheldon and Lucina...........and you?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,330. Posted:

margie: dont know, but if it can happen you'll figure it out. xeron: hm sheldon do you really think its that easy? blades begin to follow sheldon like homing missles

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,331. Posted:

Sheldon"Dang it, take this" Sheldon then used air slash and broke all the blades" The Masked Man"Well, we shall see, but now that you know who I am" The Masked Arrow grabbed Margie's hands The Masked Man"What am I gonna have to do to you, because I am a thief, and I can't let you go..........who am I kidding, you're free to go, but tell my secret and I might be after you, is that a deal?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,332. Posted:

Jack "Alright...MAKE IT QUICK!!!"

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,333. Posted:

xxeron disapears and margie decides to sleep with the group for tonight and lance ends up falling asleep too. - fourth wall break gota go now! X-X due to computer crazyness

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,334. Posted:

The Masked Man and Purrloin then run away and change, then they return before Sheldon,Lance,Lucina and Margie return, Guy"Well, Goodnight everybody" Everybody then sleeps, Guy"Hey, Purrloin" Purrloin"Oh, what is it Guy, it's funny because I can talk to you now" Guy"Listen, you got to pretend that I can't talk to you, since Lance gave that whatever seed to the Masked Man, if they see me talking to you Pokemon, then Sheldon and Lucina will know" Purrloin"Don't worry, i'll keep your secret..........also, there is something between me and Riolu" Guy"What do you mean?" Purrloin"Well..........i'll tell you in the morning" Guy"Yes.........hey, Riolu is still awake, I think he heard us" Riolu then goes over to Guy and Purrloin, Riolu"Hey, Purrloin, I was just wondering if I could cuddle with you tonight" Purrloin"Sure" Purrloin then goes over to Riolu and then they snuggle, eventually, they all go to sleep.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,335. Posted:

As Lucina sleeps, she has another dream. She is older than last time, around 16, and sitting on a bed, playing with a vulpix. A soldier enters the room. Soldier " Milady, master Vaati requests your presence in the throne room." Lucina exits her room and looks around. She is standing on the tower of a remote castle situated on a plateau. In the distance, the figure of Death Mountain can be seen. Lucina heads down the tower and into the main hall. The walls are lined with paintings of Vaati. At the end of the hall is a grand door that leads to the throne room. Lucina approaches the door and opens it. Vaati sits upon the throne and four others stand. Vaati " Ah, Lucina. I was wondering when you would arrive. I believe some introductions are in order. These four and myself compose the elite of our organisation. I'll allow them to take over from here." A man in his mid twenties steps forward. He has red hair and is currently wearing red armor. In his hand is a lance with a tip shaped to look like a fire.
Alexander "I am Alexander, the blazing storm. I have earned my title through many dangerous battles, and a lack of mercy or compassion. If you are my enemy, I kill you." An old woman w in her sixties and clothed in a light blue robe steps forward, carrying a cane. Her long gray hair hides her eyes.
Anna "I think that's enough, Alex. I am Anna, the frozen gust. I may seem old and frail, but in battle I strike and disappear with great strength. Now who wants to go next?" A young man who looks fifteen, with blonde hair and clothed in black nervously steps up.

Daniel "I'm Daniel, the brilliant gale. I don't fight much, but I have a mind rivalled by no one and a knack for curses." Finally, a man in his forties with dark brown hair and an impressive beard steps forward. He is wearing green armor and he carries two swords.
Mark "I am Mark, the bloody tornado. I move so quickly and kill so easily, my enemies only see a swirling vortex of death and destruction."
Vaati "Now that's out of the way, time to get to the matter at hand. I called you here to accept you, my daughter, into this elite group. You have shown great promise in your skill with the bow and your rare ability to use healing magic. You have trained and fought while keeping a calming presence. For this, you shall be known from this day forth as Lucina, the serene wind. And, as my daughter, when you reach your eighteenth year, you shall be appointed as the second-in-command of my entire force. Welcome Lucina, and may the winds of fortune be ever at your back!"

Lucina wakes up, confused by her dream. She gets up and sends out Braviary. Lucina "Braviary, why were you watching me when I woke up?"
Braviary. "Because you smelled of the wind. Also you were unconscious, so you seemed kinda defenseless. "
Lucina "Anyway, thank you for protecting me. Why don't you fly around for a while, while I wait for Sheldon."
Braviary "Good idea." Braviary flies away and Lucina goes to look for Sheldon.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,336. Posted:

Red has a Weird Nightmare about his future
A wierd Theme Song plays through the area
Red "From this day,I shall be Known as Anti-Red!"
Anti-Red Sets off a Bomb
Anti-Red "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Red wakes up
Red "What a Nightmare!"

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,337. Posted:

Ducklett Revives Thread

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,338. Posted:

Lucina "Sheldon, I had another dream about Vaati."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,339. Posted:

Sheldon"What, again, well, what was this dream about?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,340. Posted:

Lucina "It was something along the lines of me being initiated into Vaati's elite force. There were other members too."

-Greed