Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "So if we fight him in the City of Dragons before he gets to the great tower, we win?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lance: well to do that youd have to get him to fight you back... but two problems. one i dont think we can harm him at all right now... two... normaly we wouldve killed at least one or two class members by now, but all of them are still alive and kicking... i think theyre playing it mildly safe right now so they can all enter the city with him to make sure he doesnt have to fight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I hope so" The Masked Arrow"Huh, what was that jabbernut, is this temporarily or does it last forever?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay, now back to TMA." Lucina points her sword at the Masked Arrow " Take off your mask, or I cut it off. The choice is yours."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

Lance: forever - margie: hate to interupt, but someones coming.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then takes out his bow and aims it towards Lucina, The Masked Arrow"I don't think that will ever happen, if you know what's best for you, then you should put down that sword and just forget about it" while Lucina has her sword out, Purrloin then from behind, steals Lucina's sword and gives it to the Masked Arrow, Purrloin"Please, just forget about it, or else from these paws, you'll feel my claws" The Masked Arrow"........huh, did Purrloin just talk, never mind, i'll give you your sword back if you promise to stop trying to figure out who I am, deal?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: ... so none of you know that the masked arrow is really - gets interupted by xeron - xeron: ahahahahahaa hello there all

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Xeron, what are you doing here" then The Masked Arrow throws back Lucina her sword and grabs Margie and ran away from everybody The Masked Arrow "So, you know who I really am..............do you, if you do, then tell me who I really?"

JunkosBoobies

Jack "Listen TMA,I slipped my head on Graveler Yesterday,So No,I don't remember who you are,But I'll just say this in The Best Way Possible."
Jack "Take off the mask or the Purrloin gets it."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then fired a bow at Jack's chest, barley missing his heart, Purrloin then swipes her claws at Jack's face, The Masked Arrow"A villain, who ever said I was a villain, i'm more of a anti hero, now if you do that to Purrloin again, i'll end you"

SheldonRandoms

Purrloin avoided the attack Purrloin"for such a big pokemon, you sure are slow" The Masked Arrow"Get out of here" The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow and it went through Jack's arm, The Masked Arrow"Last warning, leave me alone, or else you will fall by the bow of the Masked Arrow!!!"

randomlypikachu

xeron: you have bigger things to worry about then him hahahahha chains begin shooting from the trees around them at lucina and sheldon - margie: im not stupid, your obviously guy, if the purloin didnt give it away then it would be your scent that tells it all. i bet lance probably notices too but just doesnt want to say anything.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Margie, I did warn him many times, so......." The Masked Arrow then fired a arrow through Jack's head, he then fell on the ground, and it killed it, The Masked Arrow"Well, if you didn't know, Purrloins are a thief's choice of Pokemon, because they like to steal stuff from people, it's common for a thief to have them around, well I guess you know everything, well, all I can say is.............please don''t tell anybody that i'm really the Masked Arrow, if Sheldon and Lucina knew it was me being controlled by Viper, then I don't know what I would do with myself" Sheldon"Dang it, were trapped, what are you planning Xeron!"Ducklett"Huh, oh no, Sheldon, i'll save you" Sheldon"Ducklett, you were there the whole time" Ducklett"Yes, it was you guys just talking and I was just there.........huh, is that the bad person again, what are you planning?"

JunkosBoobies

Just before the Bullet could strike Jack,He Flew up into the air
Jack "I don't care if you're around Arceus,I'll get that Mask off you one way or another!"
Jack grabs the Mask and forces it off

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow slapped Jack's hand away and quickly grabbed one of his arrows and stabbed Jack The Masked Arrow"....................."

randomlypikachu

xeron: would you really like to know? haahahahahaha! well guess i'll show you the chains form a square around the group and blades begin flieing out of the ground im gona kill you useing my chain blade. margie: honestly i couldnt care less about your secret, so dont worry.

JunkosBoobies

Jack "I didn't wanna do this,But you've left me no choice."
Jack fires 100 Bullets into TMA
Jack "I will not stop until your Reign of Terror is over,TMA."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.