Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"So what are we suppose to do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Maybe do something we want to do for once."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, what do you want to do?"

Sorry, I had to go to dinner.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Now that I think about it... I don't know"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, we could try and..............geez, there has to be something we can do..........hey Purrloin, give that back to Lucina right now" Purrloin".......fine" Purrloin then gives back Lucina her wallet.

randomlypikachu

maximillion: is meanwhile back at his home now doing experiments on a lavender soldier that his robots have captured i maximillion a man looking to change the world am about to begin experimenting on the first captured lavender soldier.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........I wonder what maximillion and Liquid Viper could be doing?"

JunkosBoobies

Desmond starts to Experiment on Billy's Umbreon
Desmond "Whoa,this Umbreon is the most Powerful one in Existance!"
Desmond "What has Been Seen cannot be Unseen!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

maximillion: after a few hours of experimenting, the subject at hand begins disolving to the suprise of maximillion ...what the... its not good to say that this is the least suprising of whta ive found here ...he begins reviewing the notes labeled specificaly to an average soldier of the lavender kingdom. NOTE 1: ... after researching for about 1 hour now ive come to the rather scary conclusion that these creatures have no souls. (note of a note): if chance to capture a liquified creature arises, have creature atempt to liquify the lavender. NOTE 2: it apears that this soldier has resigned any an all free will and personality of his own, even going as far as denounce the idea of having a name. after atempting to gain some ansewrs, it appears that this is the thinking of all members of his kingdom, and anyone who does not think in such a way, this excludes the four archknights, a person the subject refused to mention, and their leader. NOTE 3: zombification... a horrible thing that happend to humans who entered the night at the time it existed, i think that ... a lavender soldier might have gone through a more refined process of it. like a zombie he feels no pain, like a zombie hes pretty mindless, like a zombie, hes devoid of a soul. the diferences are as follows, 1: a fully functioning mind 2: obediance to someone 3: lack of rotting flesh 4: .. lavender blood and organs... NOTE 4: lavenders can aperantly disolve... i dont know how this is triggered as it would seem that the experiment is now over.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, I don't know what they could be up to, but if they get in our way, then we have to stop then"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I agree. What is our first move?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, the first thing is we got to find them, do you to know where they could possibly be?"

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up i think ... maby we should find maximillion and explain to him that hes been helping the enemy. before they convince him to do something that he'll regret. i can sniff him out if you want.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes, but do you know where his base is, that's the most important things to being a thief, trying to steal something in the wrong location is just a waste of time"

randomlypikachu

... takes everyone to celadon city .. i dont think i'll have trouble finding it ... a huge building is over the old game corner called maximillion HQ. a sign says guests welcome

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Wow, that building is very tall, I should fly to the top one day" Guy"Wait, won't he know us, and if he see's us here, won't he attack us, if we want to find him, then shouldn't we sneak in?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

maximillion: no need to sneak in, i already know your here is speaking through an intercom question though... why would i attack you?

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, for starters, I have no idea who you are?"Ducklett"You know, one of these days, i'll just fly to the top and..............wait, did I just say that already, nope, I didn't, well then, Wow, that building is very tall, I should fly to the top one day"

randomlypikachu

maximillion: so will you guys be entering or not? the doors open for you when you decide.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we have no other choice of getting to him"Guy" But when we go in, keep a look out for any traps and stuff like that" Sheldon, Guy, Ducklett and Lance then go inside Maximillion HQ.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.