General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,681 to 3,700 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,681. Posted:

??????"........fine" The Theif then gets up slowly ??????"..........well............i'm waiting, just strike me down now"Sheldon"Gold, are you going to strike him down?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,682. Posted:

Gold "Turn around and go. Don't turn around or I might change my mind."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,683. Posted:

???????"..........huh...........why are you doing this..............this is the only way I can survive..............those Lavender took everything from me.................you tell me now!!!" The Thief then turns around and casts a spell, turning the bow into a explosive bow ???????".................i'm sorry for this...........but if you won't end me........then I will..........the explosion will be large enough to kill me" The thief then fires the bow ???????"And if you break that bow, then it will..............also explode.............this was one of the last things..............she taught me.....................before the Lavender..............my magics still rusty............but it still should get the job done"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,684. Posted:

Theif's Assistant "I'll be back to Kill all of You!"
The Theif's Assistant and his Weavile teleport away

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,685. Posted:

Gold contains the arrow in Nayru's love, stopping the blast. Gold "I said go. I know you can find a purpose in your life, so I'm giving you a second chance. Now go!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,686. Posted:

lavender arch knight apears behind the thief ? you are giving him a second chance, but im not, thrusts a blade down the thiefs head kiling him

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,687. Posted:

??? "Yes,Now i'm The New Theif!"
Theif "Now My Pokemon,Destroy Everything in your Path!"
The Theif then Sends Out his Pokemon

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,688. Posted:

???????"............what's the point.............like you said yourself, i'm a thief, and who wants to be around me, only the guards............ but that's not the point........I have nowhere to go..............no one to be with.................all of my family where killed by the Lavender...............if it weren't for them..............then I would have a future....................I can't stand this" the Thief then draws his sword and runs towards Gold ???????"I won't run..............I must have steal to live...........I need that sword..................then I will have a future............all I have is just random stuff...........now give me the sword" The Thief then jumps up and slashes at Gold.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,689. Posted:

Lucina takes out the bow she got from the lavender and fires an arrow into the skull of the thief.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,690. Posted:

Sheldon then parries the Lavender arch knight's attack, but takes the hit because the attack still went through Sheldon"Looks like those Lavender are here" Sheldon then kicks back the Lavender knight.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,691. Posted:

The thief tries to avoid the bow shot, but instead of hitting him in the skull, it hits him in the chest, where he falls.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,692. Posted:

lavender arch knight foolish boy, im an arch knight and one of the five besides our queen who are allowed to carry a name, call me Slicer. blocks the kick from sheldon i was coming hoping to use the "gift" on the liquids, but it looks like that time has passed already. i'll return though dont worry disapears hearing the foot steps of brawn aproaching - brawn: weakling all you run yesterday! i crush today! enters phase 3 once more we finish what start!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,693. Posted:

Assistant Theif "Oh,crap."
Red then strikes The Assistant Theif with a Fire Arrow
Weavile "Take this,Red!"
Weavile then uses Crunch on Red,but Flannery takes the Attack for Red
Shiftree "Take this,Flannery!"
Shiftree uses Bite on Flannery,but Red takes the Attack

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,694. Posted:

???????"It looks like...........this is the end" Sheldon"No, don't die on me" Sheldon then releases Zebstrika Sheldon"Zebstrika, you must take this guy out of here where Lance or Yoshi is, tell them to help this guy" Zebstrika"Sure thing Sheldon" Zebstrika then takes the thief away, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, i'm still fused with you" Sheldon"Huh" Ducklett"I wanted to get some more sleep, so I somehow fused with you and went to sleep" Sheldon"Whatever, now then, let's fight that rock brain................your move rock brain."

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,695. Posted:

Lucina fuses with Ninetales, again in a bursr of flame. Lucina " Bring it on." Lucina uses flame burst.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,696. Posted:

brawn final act! begins glowing .. inteligent... master of the fight! the glowing ceases but nothing seems to change about the battle field at all ah, thats quite better, please make your first move, i must assure you it shall not matter in the slighest.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,697. Posted:

Sheldon"Well then, it looks like he can talk better now, well then, take this" Sheldon then used air slash on Brawn.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,698. Posted:

Flannery "Camerupt,use Flamethrower!"
Camerupt then uses Flamethrower on Brawn
Assistant Theif "Shiftree,use Grass Pledge on Brawn,No one except Me and My Pokemon is Leaving Alive tonight!*
The Shiftree then uses Grass Pledge on Brawn

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,699. Posted:

Lucina fires a flaming arrow at Brawn.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,700. Posted:

Ducklett"............so wait, did this guy just go to school or something" Salamence".............huh, oh, this guy is back, I was getting board of that other guy, well then, it's time to have fun now"