Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Meteors rained down into a forest and some creepy guy stalked me... AHHH! That's him!" Lucina points to the random man

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

random person: dont know, just know im supposed to follow you for a while

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Are you listening to orders, who are you, tell me now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

random person: like i said i dont know who i am, nobody really has a name where i come from except a select few people. im just here to wait untill one of those hybrids whove been attacking you show up.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I knew it, those guys don't give up do they?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

random person: nope, and as long as someone from a certain bloodline is alive they never will.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Certain bloodline, what do you mean by that, who's the person that's alive?"

randomlypikachu

Douglas: apears next to sheldon and lucina hello there is in phase two transformation with beedrills stingers and now able to use his attaks hello there random person: well looks like theres no more time for talking

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Douglas, do you know who this guy is?"

randomlypikachu

douglas: no clue random person: pulls off his clothes revealing hes been wearing a purple armour, he then puts on a helmet and pulls out an average blade, several men apear using this same set of armour and weaponry our hearts are made of lavender! all of them begin attacking douglas lucina and sheldon ...douglas:... ok now i know who they are stabs my stingers through 2 of their chests you might wana fight now.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina sends out ninetales. Lucina "Ninetales, use heat wave!" Ninetales uses heat wave on the lavender people.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon returns all of his Pokemon (except for Ducklett and Salamence of course), then he takes out his sword and swings his sword, hitting 4 lavender people.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

douglas: these are members of a kingdom that shoudlve been dead a long time ago, but somehow managed to live and cover up any existing evidence that it once existed. the lavender kingdom, and it looks like their rulers been keeping a close watch over viper to know whats going on, then again who could blame her after what he did. after killing off some more soldiers he jumps up to sheldon dont forget though, im still here to fight you as well beedrill pops up behind sheldon and thrusts into his skull with one of his stingers

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon parried the stingers with his sword Sheldon"No, I haven't forgotten, now get back and keep fighting these guys" Sheldon pushes off Douglas and jumps on Salamence's back (with Ducklett on his head) Sheldon"Salamence, use flamethrower on these guys, there's some soldiers trying to get on your back and stab you, i'll keep them off" Salamence then uses flamethrower and burns some soldiers, Sheldon then finds 5 soldiers coming on Salamence's back and Sheldon swings his sword and knocks them all of off and they hit the ground, not moving.

randomlypikachu

the last surviving soldiers all make a last ditch atempt to kill someone by rushing lucina at once: we may die here, but there will be more! the lavender kingdom will return to its former glory! douglas: yea yea enters phase three transformation becomeing a tall human-beedril, with stingers on his knuckles and two giant bee wings, long antenas on his head and bug eyes on his head which looks like a helmet do to only the top half of his head looking like a beedrills slightly jutting out compared to the lower half of his head which shows his mouth, and chin still in tact. hes holding a spear with both its ends shaped into giant stingers now that theyre busy with her, lets fight!

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"What is with this guy, why does he want to fuse with a Beedrill?"Sheldon"Save the questions for later, now then, go help Lucina, i'll take care of Douglas" Salamence goes over and swings his tail, hitting the rushing soldiers near Lucina, then Sheldon fused with Ducklett, Sheldon"Tell me, how do you transform into phase three transformation?"

randomlypikachu

douglas: blocks the attack with my spear thats not something that can be explained. i will tell you this though, you can do a phase three with any pokemon you have, but all except for one will turn out imperfect and cause both parties suffering after a certain time has passed. the one that you can do this with perfectly without any problems or suffering on either party is called your main partner. my main partner is beedrill, thats why i choose him to fuse with.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"He's not telling me everything, well then, take this" Sheldon then used water gun and knocked Douglas down.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.