Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

douglas: would it make a diference at all? flys up quickly and thrusts my spear into sheldon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The spear went through Sheldon's chest Sheldon".....Now it's my turn" Sheldon used air slash to break Douglas's spear, and pulled out the point of the spear out of his chest, and threw it at Douglas, it hit him in the chest, but before Douglas could move, Sheldon used brave bird and hit Douglas, knocking the spear into him even more, and Douglas hit a tree really hard, Sheldon took recoil.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

douglas: ... i guess thats it then i gota do this already begins glowing

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh no you don't" Sheldon then used ice beam and then Douglas was frozen.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

douglas: although frozen the glowing still continues and gets brighter .. a few more moments..

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then grabs Douglas while frozen and flys him up high, then he drops him and uses ice beam again, keeping him frozen until he hit the ground, the ice broke, but Sheldon then slammed into Douglas while he was glowing, and hit him very hard.

randomlypikachu

douglas: glowing stops and all of my wounds heal too late flys up quickly and the ground becomes a spiky floor of giant stingers and stingers of the same size begin droping from the sky now fight me! lets finish this!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used double team Sheldon"Clones, whatever happens, we must defeat Douglas right now" all the Sheldon clones go towards Douglas at once...........

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

douglas: wipes out each clone as they come weak! i will finish you now flys towards sheldon ready to attack when suddenly... lance apears and jumps up onto douglases back foricng him to stay stuck untill he douglas can manage to shake him off what! your susposed to be dead! lance: yea and so was viper but that hasnt stoped him aperantly! sheldon quick strike him now, cut him in half before he shakes me off!

SheldonRandoms

The real Sheldon reveals himself from hiding behind a tree near Douglas Sheldon" Huh, Lance, what are you doing here, well then Douglas, even if Lance didn't show up here, you would have been dead by now, now then, prepare for the end" Sheldon then takes out his sword and strikes Douglas in the chest, following up by stabbing him through the neck, Sheldon"Well, this looks like the end of Douglas"

randomlypikachu

the land starts going back to normal and the corpse lands on the ground. lance: ... wow ... so this is a normal thing for your group of friends now i see. im sorry, if i knew this was fated to happen once i made my wish i wouldve gone about things diferently... as for why im here... i dont really know myself... i can tell you one thing though. i can sense that vipers alive now too, but i dont know where he is.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........Viper's back, well it seems there's just some people won't say dead, also, do you know about Keith?"

randomlypikachu

lance: yes ... im sorry, i just really dont feel comfortable talking about him.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well he's.......... nevermind, so tell me, where did you come from, how did you find me?"

randomlypikachu

lance: well i woke up where the corpse of my body was left at, and upon waking i saw viper getting up as well. bane, nelson, and zane didnt come up though ... so i think there might be a little more than a coincidence. i can sense power and sniff out people with great accuracy, so i had no trouble finding out where you were... but for some reason i cant sniff out viper ...its odd also, who are these guys? points to a dead body of a lavender person a bunch of them attacked me, thats why i took so long to get here.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"There called the lavender, something about a lavender kingdom, I don't know who they were, but they attacked both me and Douglas, could they be with Viper somehow?"

randomlypikachu

apollo: jumps up behind sheldon quite the opposite, theyre against viper in every way shape an form possible.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Really, why is that?"

randomlypikachu

apollo: im not allowed to tell you, all of us have been forbiden to tell you their reasons for attaking except for one person. this person is the number 6, lotus, class twos leader. she will only tell you if you can one day defeat her in battle. walks off

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.