General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,121 to 3,140 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,121. Posted:

Staraptor dodges the Attack >:3
Red/Staraptor "Keith,you are gonna have to Do ALOT Better if you wanna kill me."
Staraptor then digs his Claws into Keith's Chest

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,122. Posted:

douglas: Jumps up doging the chuchus forcing them to explode on contacts with eachother cute trick beedrill uses furry attack while gold is distracte ... keith: you'll figure it out eventualy ... hopefully before i finish you dashes towards sheldon smacking red out of the way during the dash and in a second is holding him by the neck preparing to slice red someone else is coming to deal with you

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,123. Posted:

Sheldon"..............Hey Ducklett, why do you want me to become a Ducklett?"Ducklett"Well since i'm a human like you, I just thought that you should try out being a Ducklett, you already have the bill for it"

Also, I have OC's that are half humans and half ducks, all of this is a coincidence I suppose, the ones that are half ducks is the guy with that cat on his head, the boxer and the one who still has a beak (Though the first two broke their beaks off)
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/006/a/0/do_dah_man_ret...

Also, this is concept art btw, so that's why it looks like that.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,124. Posted:

Red "Alright,Leaf is Sick with a Cold,and I wanna make her some Soup,so Let's get This Over With."
Red then Transforms into a Gengar with 2 Guns

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,125. Posted:

Xeron: hi everyone, im back! xeron apears in the sky hahahahahhaa! miss me? Keith: i thought Lilliana was being sent ... Xeron: oh she was but shes since im a class above her i took it upon myself to relieve her of duty to take this job, after all if i dont play around with these guys once in a while things will get boring, hahahahaha! so who am i up against? Douglas: your going against red. Xeron: oh goody, im looking foward to this, come on boy give me your best attack.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,126. Posted:

While they were talking, Sheldon then used ice beam on Keith and freezes him Ducklett"He's gonna break out of this, what do you, I, me do" Sheldon"We wait I guess"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,127. Posted:

Gengar then Pulls The Trigger of one of his guns,aimed at Xeron

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,128. Posted:

Xeron: Disapears avoiding the bullet and is floating right above red a few inches from his head oh you were trying to hit me with that? i didnt notice, hahahahaha! douglas: so gold, are you going to strike or should i make the next move? Keith: bursts out of the ice easily multi slash slashes sheldon about 5 times in diferent parts of his body wounding him horribly

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,129. Posted:

Sheldon"........he's lucky i'm not fully used to this, or else he'll be sorry" Ducklett".........Hey Keith, can Sheldon turn into a Ducklett now?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,130. Posted:

Gengar then uses Curse on Xeron

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,131. Posted:

Keith: nope, you can only fuse, you cant switch comletely into a whole body, if that happens something has been done severly wrong, now walks up to sheldon its time we finish this. Xeron: disapears again and is infront of red avoiding the attack once again hate to say it boy but your way out of your league with me hahahahahahaha!

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,132. Posted:

Red Disappears to Mt.Coronet,Leaving Mewtwo,Deoxys,Darkrai,and Genesect to Fight Xeron

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,133. Posted:

Sheldon"Ha, you may have beaten me here, but Ducklett has a move that will get you, ready Ducklett, let's use........"Sheldon the uses double team Sheldon"Try and find the real one now!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,134. Posted:

Xeron oh my thats cute you have legendaries ... hahahahahahahahaha! you really think i cant defeat legendaries? well time to cut down a few lifes today an old blade apears in xerons hands Keith: as for you i have the perfect move to cut all of you down ... you wont survive. douglas: and as for me! ... well ... i never really did much .-. i guess i'll just wait for gold to do something ... everyone prepares to attack when suddenly a voice breaks out of no where.) .. *?: all of you get out now, its been too long! i need to kill something now! xeron: hmm looks like one of our very own class 1 has come to finish the dirty work himself ... well no arguing that i suppose ... for now disapears and douglas walks off while. Keith: ... it looks like our battle has to be cut short, i'll deal with you if you survive. runs off

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,135. Posted:

Sheldon"..........well Ducklett, let's get out of here" The Sheldon/Ducklett clones then run all over the place getting out of here.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,136. Posted:

?: snaps a giant wall of flames appears infront of sheldon and the clones your not going anywhere boy walks out from the shadows of the trees around me to reveal myself im inferno, number 5, the fire type, and today your all going to die! has long flame red hair with a decently tanned out skin and red eyes, and a black cloak with flames desigined on it with a number 5 placed on his tounge

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,137. Posted:

The Sheldon/Ducklett clones then used water gun on inferno.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,138. Posted:

Darkrai Teleports to Xeron,using Shadow Ball on Xeron

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,139. Posted:

Inferno: The heat from my body causes the water to evaporate before touching me nice try boy! smiling madly ... blaze! a giant blast of flames bursts from under the legendaries destroying them instantly your next! looking at sheldon with murder in his eyes! here we - ?: an odd man with gray skin and lenghted black spiked hair wearing a skin tight sleavless shirt and slightly less tight pants, both are black, his eyes are blue and he has icey blue nails. the back of his neck has a 2 on it your doing things way to early, we're going now grabs inferno quickly and dashes off with him too quickly to track down xeron: dodges the darkrais attack sorry but play times done with disapears to rest for the night

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,140. Posted:

Sheldon"Just who are they.........well, it looks like they left for now.........I think?"