General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,101 to 3,120 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,101. Posted:

Sheldon(Darn, what could I poissalby do, I need to get them away from me...........that's it, Ducklett, brace yourself) Sheldon then suddenly used brave bird while he was on the gound, and hits Vigoroth's chest with extreme force, knocking him far back and then he hits the ground hard, Sheldon took recoil from the attack, Sheldon"Looks like since i'm half Ducklett, I think I know how to handle these moves"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,102. Posted:

Gold goes off to become king of the chuchus.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,103. Posted:

Sheldon"Sorry, I don't know where Gold is"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,104. Posted:

douglas: ... hehehe but i do a weird looking man about 20 years old is looking down at gold from the top of a tree with a beedrill buzzing at his side. the man is pretty short for his age, standing at about 4 feet and 5 inches wearing a suit decorated with pictures of bug pokemon, his ankle has the number 16 on it .. Keith: hmm your getting better at this quickly... but show me more, i want to see what your really able to do!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,105. Posted:

Sheldon then used slash on Keith and Keith fell down.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,106. Posted:

keith: jumps up quickly to dodge it then jumps behind sheldon getting ready to strike i see your puling yourself together a little. you got phase 1 and phase 2 down ... by the way, nice bill is looking at the ducklet bill on sheldons face

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,107. Posted:

Gold becomes king of the chuchus.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,108. Posted:

Sheldon"............huh, when did this happen, you better explain yourself Keith" Sheldon then uses water gun and knocks Keith back before he can attack.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,109. Posted:

vigoroth comes in blocking with his claws i cant explain it, its your body not mine jumps infront of sheldon and uses headbutt

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,110. Posted:

Sheldon counters with air slash Sheldon"What are you talking about, don't you know, why do I have a beak, tell me now!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,111. Posted:

you did a phase 1 and phase 2 transformation , the body part of your pokemon that happend to come out from this was aparently his duck bill. if you want to get technical you should be in the final phase but for some reason you havent quite figured out how to get back in it yet dodges the air slash now lets finish this up already vigoroth starts glowing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,112. Posted:

Sheldon"Hey, what's going on, why are you glowing like that, how will you get to sleep if you keep glowing like that, well at least you're a night light, that way, you can keep the monsters away from you at night...................oh man, I'm beginning to talk like Ducklett, don't tell me i'm turning into a Ducklett.........QUACK!!!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,113. Posted:

oh dont worry keith begins glowing as well you two kinda messed up your final phase of fusion so your minds are still kinda seperate, hes probably just trying to speak at the same time your trying to speak. now get ready ...

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,114. Posted:

Red turns into a Staraptor
Staraptor then uses Brave Bird on Keith

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,115. Posted:

Ducklett"Now Keith's glowing, how do we glow Sheldon, or me, wait, how do we talk to each other, i'm still not that used to this"Sheldon"I just said everything you just said, well.........I don't know why are they glowing..........so why are you two glowing?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,116. Posted:

Gold leads his chuchu army into battle.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,117. Posted:

Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, are you gonna transform into a Ducklett, we should ask them if that's even possible"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,118. Posted:

Douglas: not so fast! drops down infront of the chuchu army with beedrill my name is douglas, number 16, the bug type. Beedrill: and im beedrill, main partner to the number 16, bug type. both: and we're here to fight you! Keith: here we go phase three! merges with vigoroth, becomeing a 6 ft. tall monkey/sloth like creature with white hair on most of his body and a human like face with sharp teeth and red markings near his eyes. hands with giant sets of claws, and over all an average build made to preform swift motions ... lets do this grabs red right before he makes contact and slices him open

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,119. Posted:

The chuchus absorb Douglas.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,120. Posted:

Ducklett"That's not fair, why can't we do that?"