Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vigoroth comes in blocking with his claws i cant explain it, its your body not mine jumps infront of sheldon and uses headbutt

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon counters with air slash Sheldon"What are you talking about, don't you know, why do I have a beak, tell me now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

you did a phase 1 and phase 2 transformation , the body part of your pokemon that happend to come out from this was aparently his duck bill. if you want to get technical you should be in the final phase but for some reason you havent quite figured out how to get back in it yet dodges the air slash now lets finish this up already vigoroth starts glowing

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, what's going on, why are you glowing like that, how will you get to sleep if you keep glowing like that, well at least you're a night light, that way, you can keep the monsters away from you at night...................oh man, I'm beginning to talk like Ducklett, don't tell me i'm turning into a Ducklett.........QUACK!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

oh dont worry keith begins glowing as well you two kinda messed up your final phase of fusion so your minds are still kinda seperate, hes probably just trying to speak at the same time your trying to speak. now get ready ...

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Now Keith's glowing, how do we glow Sheldon, or me, wait, how do we talk to each other, i'm still not that used to this"Sheldon"I just said everything you just said, well.........I don't know why are they glowing..........so why are you two glowing?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold leads his chuchu army into battle.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, are you gonna transform into a Ducklett, we should ask them if that's even possible"

randomlypikachu

Douglas: not so fast! drops down infront of the chuchu army with beedrill my name is douglas, number 16, the bug type. Beedrill: and im beedrill, main partner to the number 16, bug type. both: and we're here to fight you! Keith: here we go phase three! merges with vigoroth, becomeing a 6 ft. tall monkey/sloth like creature with white hair on most of his body and a human like face with sharp teeth and red markings near his eyes. hands with giant sets of claws, and over all an average build made to preform swift motions ... lets do this grabs red right before he makes contact and slices him open

TsunamiSensei

The chuchus absorb Douglas.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"That's not fair, why can't we do that?"

JunkosBoobies

Staraptor dodges the Attack >:3
Red/Staraptor "Keith,you are gonna have to Do ALOT Better if you wanna kill me."
Staraptor then digs his Claws into Keith's Chest

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

douglas: Jumps up doging the chuchus forcing them to explode on contacts with eachother cute trick beedrill uses furry attack while gold is distracte ... keith: you'll figure it out eventualy ... hopefully before i finish you dashes towards sheldon smacking red out of the way during the dash and in a second is holding him by the neck preparing to slice red someone else is coming to deal with you

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............Hey Ducklett, why do you want me to become a Ducklett?"Ducklett"Well since i'm a human like you, I just thought that you should try out being a Ducklett, you already have the bill for it"

Also, I have OC's that are half humans and half ducks, all of this is a coincidence I suppose, the ones that are half ducks is the guy with that cat on his head, the boxer and the one who still has a beak (Though the first two broke their beaks off)
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/006/a/0/do_dah_man_ret...

Also, this is concept art btw, so that's why it looks like that.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red "Alright,Leaf is Sick with a Cold,and I wanna make her some Soup,so Let's get This Over With."
Red then Transforms into a Gengar with 2 Guns

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Xeron: hi everyone, im back! xeron apears in the sky hahahahahhaa! miss me? Keith: i thought Lilliana was being sent ... Xeron: oh she was but shes since im a class above her i took it upon myself to relieve her of duty to take this job, after all if i dont play around with these guys once in a while things will get boring, hahahahaha! so who am i up against? Douglas: your going against red. Xeron: oh goody, im looking foward to this, come on boy give me your best attack.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

While they were talking, Sheldon then used ice beam on Keith and freezes him Ducklett"He's gonna break out of this, what do you, I, me do" Sheldon"We wait I guess"

randomlypikachu

Xeron: Disapears avoiding the bullet and is floating right above red a few inches from his head oh you were trying to hit me with that? i didnt notice, hahahahaha! douglas: so gold, are you going to strike or should i make the next move? Keith: bursts out of the ice easily multi slash slashes sheldon about 5 times in diferent parts of his body wounding him horribly

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.