General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,141 to 3,160 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,141. Posted:

Red "I couldn't resist Reviving this Thread."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,142. Posted:

Sheldon then glows, then he removes Ducklett from him Ducklett"That was a crazy ride I had, you got to try being a Ducklett sometime"Sheldon"I already know how it feels to have a Ducklett bill, now let's go, but first, let's find some food" Sheldon then releases all of his pokemon and they all eat food Zebstrika"Hey, Sheldon...........I see that you are walking again, I bet that you can run at full speed now huh?"Sheldon".....what are you saying?"Zebstrika"I bet you don't want to be with me anymore, also you don't need me anymore, I should just go away now.............farewell Sheldon" Zebstrika then starts to run away, but Sheldon chases after Zebstrika, Sheldon"Hey Zebstrika, wait up, don't go" Zebstrika then stops running Zebstrika"I'm sorry, you never said good bye to me, well just say it now, then i'll leave"Sheldon"What are you talking about, what's going on?"Zebstrika"I told you, you are able to run again, you don't need me anymore" Sheldon then pets Zebstrika's head Sheldon"Hey, it was your idea, don't you remember, I was struggling to move in the forest, Ducklett couldn't fly me because I might have let go, and his webbed feet couldn't hold me, don't you remember, I was on the ground, laying there helpless, then you appeared, asking what I was doing, why I was like this, you looked worried for me because I was very weak at the time" Sheldon then begins to cry a little " You offered to let me ride your back and you would help me, I said no, because I didn't want to be a bother to you, but you didn't care, you wanted to help me, you wanted to be like your mother you said" Zebstrika then starts to cry a little "don't even know where I would be without you right now if it wasn't for you, I don't want to say goodbye, I just want to say thank you............well..........if you want to leave, then I won't stop you, you can go wherever you want..............well, i'm gonna go back to my other pokemon, farewell" Sheldon then begins to walk away back to his other pokemon. Sheldon then returns to his other pokemon without Zebstrika, Ducklett then went to Sheldon, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, where did Zebstrika go?"Sheldon"Well Ducklett, Zebstrika is............"Zebstrika"right here" Zebstrika then suddenly appears, Sheldon"Huh, but I thought you......."Zebstrika"I only left because I thought I wasn't needed anymore, but........"Sheldon"I never said I didn't need you anymore, if you still want to stay with me, then stay if you want"Zebstrika".........Thank you Sheldon"Ducklett if you two are finished, you should eat now, because Snorlaz is eating all the food again"*Salamence"Well then, Sheldon should go look for some more food then"Sheldon"All right then Salamence, i'll go look for some more food" Sheldon then goes and looks for some more food.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,143. Posted:

Red gives Leaf some Potion
Leaf "I'm not sick anymore Because of the Potion!"
Leaf then Gains the Power to Transform
Red then Eats some Salad

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,144. Posted:

Gold comes to Sheldon with nearly infinite chu jelly. Gold " I think you might need more food." Gold hand over the jelly.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,145. Posted:

Sheldon then finds a bunch of berries and fruit and also takes Gold's jelly, then all the pokemon eat the food Salamence"Can't you find something more..........filling then this"Sheldon"uh..........what do you mean by that?"*Salamence*You know what I mean, i'll ask later" Then all the pokemon begin to eat food.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,146. Posted:

Gold " Just ask if you need more jelly. Somehow I became king of the chuchus." Gold gestures to the jelly crown on his head.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,147. Posted:

Sheldon"How did you become king of the chu chu's?

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,148. Posted:

Gold " . I found the chuchu king and he put the crown on me. I don't know why."

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,149. Posted:

Sheldon"That's strange, why would he do that...........hey, Gold, do you feel any different right now?

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,150. Posted:

Red stares at The Destroyed Pallet Town and Cries

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,151. Posted:

Gold "Not really." Gold's arm turns into blue chu jelly and starts giving off electricity. " Now I do."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,152. Posted:

Sheldon"It looks like a trap, the chuchu we defeated earlier, looks like they are trying to get revenge on us, by turning you into a chuchu"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,153. Posted:

Gold's arm returns to normal "It seems I can control it." Gold starts to turn random parts of his body to jelly and back.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,154. Posted:

Ducklett"Hey Gold, it looks like you're half chuchu, just like i'm half human, is that correct?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,155. Posted:

Gold " I was human born as a ralts, turned back into a human, and now I'm part chuchu. I wonder what my DNA is like?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,156. Posted:

Salamence"You're DNA must be pretty messed up, if somebody knew that you were half human, Ralts, and chuchu, then you are a freak"Sheldon"Hey, don't say things like that Salamence"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,157. Posted:

Gold turns his legs to jelly. Gold "Odd, It's pretty easy to stand like this."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,158. Posted:

Keih and douglas begin waiting in the trees for a chance to strike... meanwhile xeron is at the base of the entire group no where near here making plans of his own as he bursts into the class one hall interupting a meeting Xeron: hello all hahahahaha!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,159. Posted:

Salamence"Whatever............"Sheldon"Sorry about that Gold, I just don't know what happened with Salamence.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,160. Posted:

Keith: douglas get ready ... we strike in a few minutes Meanwhile at the hideout... Draco: is in the shadows unable to be seen clearly why is it that youve intruded during a meeting! you know that is forbiden! xeron: hehehehe not unless im here for this shoots a golden arrow landing on the table shared by two twins named Xai and Kai (side note): shooting golden arrows is the standard of the groups members challenging eachother for their positions. this is allowed to be done at any time and any place between the members of the group. Xai and Kai: two twins stand up, both wearing robes of psychic users. the boy has short black hair green eyes and a glove on his right hand. the girl has long black hair, blue eyes, and a glove on her left hand. both have marking on certain places in their body, they then make a pose causing the random markings look like the number four, while they both speak at once. challenge acceptedd xeron: hahahahahahaha! perfect.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea