Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"maybe we should look someplace else, because I don't want a couple of thousand zubats, is there another place that we can search for pokemon....I think I need a pokemon that I could ride on since well........you know, let's go someplace else"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon"maybe we should look someplace else, because I don't want a couple of thousand zubats, is there another place that we can search for pokemon....I think I need a pokemon that I could ride on since well........you know, let's go someplace else"

Red "Go to the Safari Zone."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gold" I think I'll stay here. Why don't you see if Green wants to go to the safari zone with you."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"All Right then, see you later Gold, i'm gonna go and see Green" Salamence then flies Sheldon to Green Sheldon"Hey Green, do you want to go to the Safari zone with me?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Green "Sure, but can the others come along?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sure, let's go" Then they all fly on Salamence's back to the Safari zone Sheldon"We are here, Ducklett, let's go"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........what, what do you mean they are closed for today.........fine, sorry Zelda's,but we have to try tomorrow" Sheldon then flies Zelda's back to the castle, then Sheldon looks for a pokemon that can give him a ride on land, eventually, hours later, Sheldon manages to catch a Zebstrika, then Sheldon and Ducklett then sleep in the woods, but Ducklett then woke up in the middle of the night and went to eat some food that Sheldon still had, then he went back to sleep, but Ducklett accidentally left some food out.

SheldonRandoms

Also.........

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

DUCKLETT QUACKS 3000!!!

SheldonRandoms

A strange creature then smells the food that Ducklett left out, it's belly was rumbling because it was hungry, then it spots the food and begins eating it, Sheldon and Ducklett won't find out what's eating their food until they wake up.

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break ok .-. so im not gona go into details because that'll take way too long, but i might not be here for the next few days. if this changes you will know because i'll be back to my rp as if nothing has happend.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold eats a grapefruit.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold looks up at the sky and sees a creature flying.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett revives thread

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.