Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then wakes up and hears a noise from the strange creature Sheldon"........huh.........what's that noise?"Sheldon then turns around and see's a Snorlax eating all of his food *Sheldon"What the heck, how did a Snorlax get here?" Ducklett then burps and wakes up Ducklett".......Oh, hey Sheldon, did you sleep well?"Sheldon"Did you eat some of the food last night?"Ducklett".........only a little"Sheldon"Ducklett, don't you know that if you leave food out, that it'll attract wild Pokemon, just be lucky that it was a Snorlax and not a bunch of bug pokemon...........hey, let's catch it Ducklett"Ducklett"All right, let's go!" Ducklett gets into a battle stance.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold heads to Lake Verity, followed by the Zeldas.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, use air slash" Ducklett then used air slash on Snorlax, but Snorlax said Snorlax"I'm hungry still......" Snorlax then used body slam on Ducklett Sheldon"Don't give up Ducklett, use brave bird" Ducklett then used brave bird on Snorlax's stomach, but Snorlax was so fat, that Ducklett just bounced off of Snorlax and hit a nearby tree, Snorlax followed up by using rollout and hit Ducklett, Snorlax then said Snorlax"still hungry", Sheldon then nocticed what Snorlax said and then came up to him with rest of the food Sheldon"Here, have this" Snorlax"Thanks" Snorlax then began to eat the Food Sheldon had Ducklett".........so Sheldon, you should catch Snorlax now"Snorlax"Still hungry, do you have more food?"Sheldon"Well if you come with us, I could get you some more food"Snorlax"That's a good idea, I agree, but not until I get food"Sheldon"Sure, just follow me..........Zebstrika I choose you" Sheldon then releases Zebstrika from his pokeball and ride's him Zebstrika"Where should we go?"Sheldon"That way* Then the pokemon go that way.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then spots Gold and the Zeldas and Pikachu Sheldon"Hey everyone.......do you have some food, i'm all out and"Snorlax"Where's the food"Sheldon"...............yeah"

TsunamiSensei

Green gives Snorlax a magic papaya. Green " What happened to the ultimate machines 1 through 1999?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Snorlax eats the magic papaya Snorlax"What's so magical about it?"Sheldon"So what's this thing do?"

JunkosBoobies

Red and Leaf start Kissing under a Flag
Pikachu "Here is the main Purpose of the Ultimate Machine 2000: It tells what Happens in the Year,Date,and Time you Selected on the Touch Screen Remote,and to Answer Green Zelda's Question,They were Stolen by Team Rocket."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Green "It will keep you full for 72 hours"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............so how does it work, show an example of it working"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"What's it say, what's it say, I want to see it"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, what does this all mean, what's going on?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What's this Great Storm Of 2037, what's gonna happen, what's this all about?"

TsunamiSensei

Green "What caused it?"

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon"What's this Great Storm Of 2037, what's gonna happen, what's this all about?"

Pikachu "First of all,It is Caused by Team Rocket,Second,It'll Kill everyone unless Red stops them,and Thirdly,Team Rocket has made a Return."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Purple "That is, if we remain on the current path. There are limitless futures, and this is just one. " Purple gestures at the screen.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.