General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,001 to 3,020 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,001. Posted:

A strange creature then smells the food that Ducklett left out, it's belly was rumbling because it was hungry, then it spots the food and begins eating it, Sheldon and Ducklett won't find out what's eating their food until they wake up.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,002. Posted:

fourth wall break ok .-. so im not gona go into details because that'll take way too long, but i might not be here for the next few days. if this changes you will know because i'll be back to my rp as if nothing has happend.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,003. Posted:

Red wakes up in a Tuxedo,and Leaf wakes up in a Dress

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,004. Posted:

Gold eats a grapefruit.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,005. Posted:

Revives thread

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,006. Posted:

Gold looks up at the sky and sees a creature flying.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,007. Posted:

Ducklett revives thread

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,008. Posted:

Pikachu "Ducklett,Sheldon,and Gold,I wanna see you guys at Lake Verity in Sinnoh."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,009. Posted:

Sheldon then wakes up and hears a noise from the strange creature Sheldon"........huh.........what's that noise?"Sheldon then turns around and see's a Snorlax eating all of his food *Sheldon"What the heck, how did a Snorlax get here?" Ducklett then burps and wakes up Ducklett".......Oh, hey Sheldon, did you sleep well?"Sheldon"Did you eat some of the food last night?"Ducklett".........only a little"Sheldon"Ducklett, don't you know that if you leave food out, that it'll attract wild Pokemon, just be lucky that it was a Snorlax and not a bunch of bug pokemon...........hey, let's catch it Ducklett"Ducklett"All right, let's go!" Ducklett gets into a battle stance.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,010. Posted:

Gold heads to Lake Verity, followed by the Zeldas.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,011. Posted:

Pikachu "Now we wait for Sheldon and Ducklett."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,012. Posted:

Sheldon"Ducklett, use air slash" Ducklett then used air slash on Snorlax, but Snorlax said Snorlax"I'm hungry still......" Snorlax then used body slam on Ducklett Sheldon"Don't give up Ducklett, use brave bird" Ducklett then used brave bird on Snorlax's stomach, but Snorlax was so fat, that Ducklett just bounced off of Snorlax and hit a nearby tree, Snorlax followed up by using rollout and hit Ducklett, Snorlax then said Snorlax"still hungry", Sheldon then nocticed what Snorlax said and then came up to him with rest of the food Sheldon"Here, have this" Snorlax"Thanks" Snorlax then began to eat the Food Sheldon had Ducklett".........so Sheldon, you should catch Snorlax now"Snorlax"Still hungry, do you have more food?"Sheldon"Well if you come with us, I could get you some more food"Snorlax"That's a good idea, I agree, but not until I get food"Sheldon"Sure, just follow me..........Zebstrika I choose you" Sheldon then releases Zebstrika from his pokeball and ride's him Zebstrika"Where should we go?"Sheldon"That way* Then the pokemon go that way.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,013. Posted:

Pikachu "Ok,allow me to show you...The Ultimate Machine 2000!"

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,014. Posted:

Sheldon then spots Gold and the Zeldas and Pikachu Sheldon"Hey everyone.......do you have some food, i'm all out and"Snorlax"Where's the food"Sheldon"...............yeah"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,015. Posted:

Green gives Snorlax a magic papaya. Green " What happened to the ultimate machines 1 through 1999?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,016. Posted:

Snorlax eats the magic papaya Snorlax"What's so magical about it?"Sheldon"So what's this thing do?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,017. Posted:

Red and Leaf start Kissing under a Flag
Pikachu "Here is the main Purpose of the Ultimate Machine 2000: It tells what Happens in the Year,Date,and Time you Selected on the Touch Screen Remote,and to Answer Green Zelda's Question,They were Stolen by Team Rocket."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,018. Posted:

Green "It will keep you full for 72 hours"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,019. Posted:

Sheldon".............so how does it work, show an example of it working"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,020. Posted:

Pikachu turns on the Machine and sees what happens at Lake Verity,August 19th,2037 at 5:00 AM

Backlog
A Place