General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,821 to 2,840 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,821. Posted:

Sheldon"What can this clone really do, show me!" Sheldon then draws his sword towards the clone.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,822. Posted:

Liquid Sheldon draws his dual swords.
You asked.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,823. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, here goes nothing" *Ducklett*Sheldon, careful" Sheldon then dashes towards his clone, then he swings his sword at Liquid Sheldon, knocking his dual swords away.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,824. Posted:

Red comes back with Yvetal
Red "Liquid,leave Sheldon alone or Seviper gets it!"
Yvetal ".................."

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,825. Posted:

Sheldon" Liquid Sheldon has escpaed, well Ducklett, let's get some rest now" Sheldon and Ducklett set up camp and then they go to sleep.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,826. Posted:

Liquid Sheldon: M-master... he beat me.
Liquid Viper: What!? How is this possible!? You have failed me.
Liquid Sheldon: B-but it's not my fault! There's something... different about him.
Liquid Viper: What do you mean?
Liquid Sheldon: Well, a felt a power, a menacing power emanating from him. I'm not sure what it's source was, but it was rather chilling.
Liquid Viper: Is that so? ... Perhaps I should personally examine Sheldon and discover what this power is.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,827. Posted:

Gold buys a doughnut.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,828. Posted:

Red then goes to Hearthome City in Sinnoh
Red then tries to catch a Steelix

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,829. Posted:

Sheldon and Ducklett wake up Sheldon"So Ducklett, about Liquid Sheldon, when I fought him, there was.........something"Ducklett"There was something, me, yeah, let's go get some breakfast, come on, i'm starving " Sheldon and Ducklett then look for food.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,830. Posted:

Gold brings doughnuts to Sheldon. " Will you tell me the thing about me killing you now?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,831. Posted:

Ducklett then starts eating doughnuts Sheldon"Oh yeah..........listen, Gold, remember when we battled Ganon while back, well he's still alive, he managed to fuse his soul with someone........and that someone..........is me..........."

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,832. Posted:

"That explains it. So... is he going to take over?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,833. Posted:

Sheldon"..........I hope not, but I fear that this Eelektross bite mark will eventually make my body give out, and if that happens.............then Ganon would have full control of my body"Ducklett"But what are we supposed to do, he fused with your soul, you can't get him out, he's apart of you...................and if that happened, then i'll keep my promise............"Sheldon"........................"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,834. Posted:

An old man emerges from the shadows ?????? "There may be a way to remove Ganon's soul from your's without damaging it."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,835. Posted:

Sheldon".........huh, how, what are you talking about, and how long have you been there"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,836. Posted:

?????? "I just arrived in this world minutes ago, and there is a way to extract Ganon from you."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,837. Posted:

Sheldon"............really, you can..........wait, what do you mean you just arrived in this world?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,838. Posted:

????? "I was in the spirit world for eons, but the goddesses called me back to the realm of the living because my knowledge was needed again."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,839. Posted:

Sheldon"ok, so how do we get Ganon out of me, he's fused with my soul, what am I supposed to do?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,840. Posted:

??????"It's similar to the process of sealing Ganon away in the sacred realm with one major difference, we use the Triforce. The sages' power mixed with that of the Triforce can literally rip Ganon's soul out of your own. It will hurt, but none of your soul will be lost."

-Greed