Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............it's just...........I want you to stand a chance, that's all"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"I don't think I can do that. Even with this sword and all my practice, Zane is better."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

the five are now in lances cave discusing whats next Zane: hmph i was pulled out of a fight just to attend a meeting. i could have finished things last night you know. Bane: oh quit whining and be happy that we've at least made it this far. Lance: enters the cave shaking everyones hands hello all, good to see everyone again. Nelson: hm i dont think zane finds it so good. Zane: shut up old man before i- Viper: enters cutting zanes threat off i hate to interupt, but its about time we get down to business.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon" Then why are you going to fight him, if you know that you will lose"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Because I don't have a choice. I might be able to kill him, but I know I won't live. My death will save the lives of millions. That is the duty of the hero, risk your life for the safety of others."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".....................I don't know what else to say Gold.....I really don't"

TsunamiSensei

"This is mt fate, my destiny. I am the last descendant of Link. I will be the last hero."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Gold, there always has to be a way to win, you should go and find it"

TsunamiSensei

"Sadly, there isn't. Zane has no weakness. The only way is to destroy his soul, and to do that, my soul will also be destroyed. I'm sorry Ducklett."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

mightyena brings the bag to viper, who then opens it revealing majora. the spirit of majora is then removed bringing the little girl back to life in the process while the spirit becomes a dark looking sphere this phase is officialy over. onto the next phase, capturing a pheonix.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh......Ducklett doesn't understand, what are you talking about?"

randomlypikachu

viper: tosses the raticate off easily .-. i dont know why or how you found this cave but its about time you go a hole opens up in the floor tossing him out into a body of water that washes him up into slateport city so does everyone know what to do? everyone nods in agreement good so go everyone leaves except lance lance: viper if you dont mind, can i go retrieve my brother to bring him here? viper: ... fine but if anyone follows him, he dies. lance: i'll make sure we're not followed. dashes off to find sheldon

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Lance is near. I have to go." Gold runs away.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then returns Milotic and Salamence back to their pokeball's.

randomlypikachu

lance apears behind sheldon hello again brother, glad to see your still alright.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Glad to know that you're alright too, so now then, why are you here?"

TsunamiSensei

Vaati appears to Gold. Vaati " You were wrong, there is a way to defeat Zane and live. Underneath Hyrule Castle is the ruins of the old kingdom. Within those ruins is the key to your success, a mask. This mask can counteract the power of Majora, but there is a catch, the mask can only be used by the hylian royal family. So you better get your precious Zelda to fight and get the mask, or you're all doomed."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

gona take you back to the cave tosses sheldon and his pokemon up on my back and dashes back off to the cave in about 10 minutes this should be a safe place for you to come too if things start going bad with gold and zelda

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What's this about Gold and Zelda, what's going on?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.