General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,681 to 2,700 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,681. Posted:

viper: tosses the raticate off easily .-. i dont know why or how you found this cave but its about time you go a hole opens up in the floor tossing him out into a body of water that washes him up into slateport city so does everyone know what to do? everyone nods in agreement good so go everyone leaves except lance lance: viper if you dont mind, can i go retrieve my brother to bring him here? viper: ... fine but if anyone follows him, he dies. lance: i'll make sure we're not followed. dashes off to find sheldon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,682. Posted:

Gold "Lance is near. I have to go." Gold runs away.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,683. Posted:

Sheldon then returns Milotic and Salamence back to their pokeball's.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,684. Posted:

lance apears behind sheldon hello again brother, glad to see your still alright.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,685. Posted:

Sheldon"Glad to know that you're alright too, so now then, why are you here?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,686. Posted:

Vaati appears to Gold. Vaati " You were wrong, there is a way to defeat Zane and live. Underneath Hyrule Castle is the ruins of the old kingdom. Within those ruins is the key to your success, a mask. This mask can counteract the power of Majora, but there is a catch, the mask can only be used by the hylian royal family. So you better get your precious Zelda to fight and get the mask, or you're all doomed."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,687. Posted:

gona take you back to the cave tosses sheldon and his pokemon up on my back and dashes back off to the cave in about 10 minutes this should be a safe place for you to come too if things start going bad with gold and zelda

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,688. Posted:

Sheldon"What's this about Gold and Zelda, what's going on?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,689. Posted:

Gold searches for the entrance to Old Hyrule.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,690. Posted:

Misty's Golduck then uses Dragon Claw on all the bad guys in the cave
Youngster "Then use Flash Cannon,Magnezone!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,691. Posted:

the barrier around the cave blocks all attacks by red as you can see we're perfectly safe here. we have one of banes special arrows creating a barrier around the cave, and we have a seal made by nelson negating any magic from affecting enterance to the cave. so lets go inside and catch up. walking inside you see the young girl from earlier now revived sliceing at wooden dummies with a sword, and a boy about the same age as the girl doing the same thing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,692. Posted:

Sheldon"Lance.........what's happening here?"Ducklett"Wow, look at them cutting those wooden dummies with that sword, Ducklett could do that with a sword, but using air slash works better for me"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,693. Posted:

Gold finds Old Hyrule.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,694. Posted:

you meen about those two? or just this whole thing with the five of us in general?

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,695. Posted:

Red sends out Wartortle
Red "Wartortle,get to the Control Tower! There you can turn off the barrier."
Wartortle then heads to the Control Tower

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,696. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, both actually, what's going on brother?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,697. Posted:

Gold finds the mask of Hylia. He teleports and gives it to Zelda.Gold " Take this mask and head for Zane." Gold leaves to rally the Hylian army.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,698. Posted:

easy examples first, that girl is vipers child, she had to take a break from training to assist with the plan, but now that shes alive again shes able to go back to training. that boy ... i got no idea what his story is to be honest .-. viper just brought him here one day and said that if the plan fails, he'll be a "back up" of sorts. now for the explanation about what weve been planning. tell me, have you heard of the wish seed?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,699. Posted:

Ducklett"Is it a seed that you can grow into a big tree of wishes?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,700. Posted:

no... well it could grant wishes, but there wasnt anything said about a tree.its a seed that was rumored to be guarded by a pheonix, the rumor turned out to be a lie made by a demon called hades to exact his own plans. however when viper discovered this he never quite gave up on the idea, and he eventualy found a way to make it work ... it involves capturing the pheonix however. that is what they're all currently doing right now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu