Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

The four Zeldas appear to aid Gold. Their combined magic reverses the effects of the black wound. Red "We found the four sword too." Red and Green perform an x-strike on Zane while Gold charges a skyward strike.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

all clone zanes come in to block the x-strike except for one who creates a blade of pure electrical power to fight the kyogre skyward strike huh charges up a nightsky strike ... fire slashes the nightsky strike at gold. while this goes on my bisharp is running up to the top of mt.silver with an odd looking orb

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, what do you think is happening back there?"Sheldon"I don't know Ducklett, but let's keep moving, don't worry, i'll protect you" Sheldon and Ducklett keep running.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold blocks the nightsky strike and executes a great spin attack. Blue and Purple go after bisharp while Red and Green stay to assost Gold.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

the clone zane slices through starmie causing it to become eletrocuted by the blade mortaly wounding it. clone zane them jumps towards the kyogre and stabs through its body hmm its about time bisharp makes it to the top of mountain and the orb spreads an odd light through the world ... bane : apears in the destroyed celadon city and picks up the magical arrows left behind so its time already? Nelson: reappears with my beard reattaching to my head time for this portion is it? lance: reapears in the area he last fought in ... so it begins now. viper: returns over the rubble of the old center hehehehehe.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, what's going on, what's that light Sheldon?"Sheldon"............I don't know, but it looks like Zane has an advantage now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The four Zeldas flee and Gold jams his sword through Zane's head.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

zane: foolish mistake zane is about to absorb the sword removing it from golds use forever when suddenly a group of honchkrow swoop out of nowhere and lift me into the air causing the blade to come out in the process what are you two doing! honckrow 1: sorry but other things need to be done right now, bosses orders.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

The master sword os restored to its full strength by the triforce. Red punches a random doduo.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"it looks like we ran enough, let's rest here for a while"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett then rest

TsunamiSensei

Gold returns to Snowpeak for more meditation and the Zeldas set up camp.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon...........what's gonna happen now?"Sheldon"you're gonna go to sleep now, and dream whatever makes you feel happy, please, just do that"Ducklett"alright, goodnight Sheldon" Ducklett then hugged and snuggled with Sheldon and then they went to sleep"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Red " Yes you were."

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Red and Leaf wake up
Leaf "Red,I've got a secret to show you."
Leaf turns into Misty
Red "Wow,Leaf! You can transform into Misty?!"
Misty "Yep."
Misty then kisses Red,Transforms back into Leaf,and Red and Leaf go back to sleep

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gold drifts off to memories of the Great Sea.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett then wake up Ducklett".......Sheldon........ usually we do something, but now that we have to leave Gold and Zelda, what do we do now?"Sheldon"I don't know, but I must find out from Zane why, that's all I can do to find out what's going on"Ducklett"but can't you just find out from Gold or Zelda?"Sheldon"Well I could, but what if they are hiding something from me, or if they lie, I must find out from both sides"Ducklett"But what if Zane lies to, then what"Sheldon"...............well, then it looks like i'll just have to believe in a lie and follow it"Ducklett"Or you could just follow your own lie, I mean path" Sheldon then pets Ducklett on the head, Sheldon"For a Ducklett, you sure know what to do, now then, how about we go look for some food in the forest"Ducklett"Yes, that sounds like something we both can do and not get hurt from anybody"Sheldon"uhhh.....yeah, let's go" Sheldon and Ducklett then go and look for some food.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.