Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Green is chasing after her roserade through the forest where Sheldon and ducklett went for food.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"..........I hear something running this way"Sheldon"Careful Ducklett, it could be something dangerous" Then they see a Roserade running through the forest, but don't see Green near it Ducklett"It was just a Roserade, now let's just look for some food" Sheldon and Ducklett then go the opposite way

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The roserade follows Ducklett. Green starts wandering around the forest looking for roserade.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Snorlax and Kingler run up to Sheldon
Snorlax "Red and Leaf will be here later,but Kingler is my Sidekick,and we shall fight Zane!"
Snorlax then High-5's Kingler

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........that's nice, Ducklett, let's keep moving" Ducklett"uh...........sorry, but we are..........I would love to stay and chat and maybe give you a big hug, but we are busy right now, tell Red and Leaf that we will see them later" Sheldon and Ducklett then continue to walk away.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The roserade crashes into Sheldon and Green comes to catch her. Green " I'm so sorry. She ran off and I couldn't find her... Sheldon, is that you?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah it's me..........why would you ask that?"

TsunamiSensei

Green "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........oh, yeah........so what happened with your Roserade there, why did it run off?"

TsunamiSensei

"I don't know. I think she was chasing after a marill or some other small water type."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"..........um, so were are the other Zelda's, and wheres Gold?"

TsunamiSensei

"The others are at camp. As for Gold, I have no idea."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........so........how did the battle with Zane go?"

TsunamiSensei

"Not too bad. Nobody suffered any major injuries."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's good.......so hoe did it end?"

TsunamiSensei

"Gold fled."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well...............it was good talking to you, but me and Ducklett have to go, Ducklett, let's go" Ducklett"...........Sheldon..............i'm right behind you"

TsunamiSensei

Green walks back to camp. At the top of Snowpeak, Gold is given a message by the gods. "Travel to the tower of the gods. You will find your strength in its halls." Gold travels to the tower of the gods.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.