Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold finds Zelda in Kakariko, unharmed. " Thank Hylia you're okay. But it's not safe here anymore, we must leave Hyrule. When Viper is defeated, you will be able to return to your place upon the throne. What do you say?" Zelda kisses Gold on the cheek and says. " I'm fine with whatever the plan is, as long as you're with me." Gold and Zelda flee Kakariko and head for Sinnoh.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

a note flys through a window of the castle into garys hands reading "hey gary, dont speak your plans outloud next time. trust me ive done it before it really doesnt work out too well. anyway im gona go put out your charmanders tail killing it now bye. P.S. dang there i go talking about my plans again ... .-."

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, Milotic, we must follow Bane to Kakariko and protect Zelda" Then they follow Bane.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold telepathicically speaks to Sheldon. " I got Zelda out of Kakariko. Distract Bane/ Viper long enough for us to get to the mountains."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

huh!? sees that zelda and gold are gone hmm guess theres no reason for me to be here drinks a potion i made out of some kadabra blood and gives some to my pokemon teleporting all of us into an unknown region in the pokemon world hmm where could they have gone.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Oh no, there gone, what should we do now Sheldon?"Sheldon"Don't worry Ducklett, we'll find him...............I don't where he is though."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

pulls out my knife and blocks each seed with it cute attack, too bad its so slow. ya know ive been getting some requests to get someone a bulbasaur skull. i think i know just where to get from now. *seviper grabs bulbasaur and the potion causes us to teleport to the hunters guild: sinnoh branch.

TsunamiSensei

Gold and Zelda make it to the mountains. Gold sends a note to Sheldon saying to meet him in the mountain pass.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and his Pokemon then go to the mountain pass.

randomlypikachu

huh discovers this through looking at a monitor in the guild room ... tosses venasaur to a random hunter causing said hunter to be hit by leafstorm you guys have fun with him teleports into the mountain pass hello goldy hello zelda.

TsunamiSensei

Gold draws his sword. " I thought trash was picked up by now. What do you want with Zelda?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

kill her simple as that. im gona hang her crown next to kyurems head in my trophy collection by the time im done here.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sorry Bane, but I won't let you do that, you're not strong enough to stop us, so just give up"

TsunamiSensei

Gold throws a smoke pellet and by the time the smoke clears, he and Zelda are gone.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

really now? i hate to remind you of this but you got beaten by viper at one point in your life, and gold you let him manipulate you to become evil. what really doesnt help this is that out of all of us viper was the weakest.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, but Viper used his tricks to win 50 years ago, now then" Sheldon then disappeared.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.