Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

huh! sees the giratina flying away with zelda ... this hunts getting more interesting but i wonder who couldve sent that thing off... launches abomb arrow to knock down the door ah shadow or by the looks of you i should call you gold. what have you done to my catch?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" As hero of light, it is my duty to keep anyone from harming the princess, from harming Zelda..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Viper, do you remember my younger self, well then, you won't trick me again like 50 years ago, do you want to battle me, then go ahead" Sheldon then points his sword at Viper.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper? ... oh yea. you remember the old person who had this soul. no no no, im bane now. bane the hunter, remember it next time.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well it looks like we both got new looks, now then, you better stop and give up right now, or else i'll strike you down where you stand"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Sheldon, think you can handle him?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

what the jumps up and grabs onto the ceiling hey gary! watch it down there! this body aint as durable as the old one. im only like 6ft tall and my only protection is a leather rogue armour. gota admit though jumps down behind gold and slices his neck from behind its way faster.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Don't worry Gold, you just get the princess out of here, Ducklett, Milotic, you take care of his pokemon"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then jumps to where Bane is, kicks his chest and he falls, then Sheldon stabs his left leg.

randomlypikachu

moves my leg out of the way before you make your stab nice try spits out a dart ive been carrying around in my mouth aimed at milotic causing her to go own dont worry thats only a sleeping dart, but i'll use something much more lethal when she makes it on my list.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then grabs Bane's neck Sheldon"You really want to get on my nerve's, don't you, well then, why don't you take this" Sheldon then holds Bane's neck harder, then he slashed at his neck, then he kicked him to the floor.

TsunamiSensei

Gold's neck heals. "Sheldon, I'll meet up with you once Zelda is safe." Gold jumps out the window and heads to Kakariko.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hey is behind sheldon at this point take a closer look at that thing you just slashes Point out that it was a dummy made out of wood i should also mention that im very good at walking people into traps. now then im gona get out of the way here jumps up causing sheldon to be hit by icebeam rather than me

randomlypikachu

seviper takes this opurtunity to attack gary's bulbasaur with flamethrower while hes focused on me

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash on Sheldon, freeing him Sheldon"Thanks buddy, I could have broke free from that, but I wanted you to do it, now then" Sheldon see's Bane and then stabs his left arm from behind.

randomlypikachu

honchkrows quickly lift me and seviper out of there and crowbat once again moves ahead of us now then to kakariko!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.