Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

" We dance!" Gold grows an afro and starts up some cheesey disco musiv.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Mewtwo then turns into Champion Gary Oak

Untitled

Don't forget about your 10 badges, Gary.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, how did you grow an afro like that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" It's the power of the funk."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Gold, are you a sage by any chance?"

randomlypikachu

returns ... i sense the power of funk ... this is getting bad i got to hurry! umm where were we ... people choosing their sides right everyone stays by my side protecting the center

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Well then, why would they choose you......also what's in the portal"

randomlypikachu

i'll tell you why they choose me! .... money! makes it rain money out of a night portal see they loveit so much they dont even notice its coming out of a night portal. plus i told you already your trainers in the portal.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, is that man over there my old trainer, he doesn't look like a zombie.....right?"

randomlypikachu

gold turned the zombie human again remember? now then faces gold and gary while a giant laser ive recently made rises from the top of the center you the one who pretends to be gold and you the one whos won 10 badges. im going to rid the world of both you today!

randomlypikachu

dragonite go! a dragonite pops out and blocks takes the hit for me and fires back with hyper beam while my laser charges bring it!

SheldonRandoms

"I'm just making sure, since you lie a lot, like what you are doing now, also OLD TRAINER, IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?!" ???????"Why yes Ducklett, it is me, your old trainer, how's it been, also, is that Milotic a friend of yours?"*

randomlypikachu

laser finishes charging fun time begins all the people in golenrod run into the base to avoid death by laser good bye gold, good bye gary, it was nice knowing both you lazer begins fireing at gold and gary.

SheldonRandoms

???????"So Ducklett, can you tell me what happened" Ducklett then explains ???????"Well then, so Viper is still being like that, well i'm surprised, he really seemed like a nice fellow, I don't remember what happened, I was just battling, then fell into the night, and now i'm here.........Viper, show yourself now, I want to speak with you old buddy, come on, I want to see your face again, I promise I won't bite"

randomlypikachu

hmm ... a giant black suited man in armour strikes me down random armour dude: i am viper! i am here because that imposter gold revived me! now i will send these people into the night to destroy them and come back to remove all of you from existance a night portal opens pulling me gold and gary into the night and out to hyrule then armour dude disapears and i stand up .-. its gona be hard to explain how i come back alive when were done talking ... what do you want?

SheldonRandoms

"Ummmmmmmmmm, random armour dude, could you tell Ducklett where are we, we went into this portal, but Viper never told us where we are?"

randomlypikachu

.-. ... ducklet i was the random armour dude! sorta ... its a night power type of thing .. anyway, we're in hyrule... the perfect setting for the final battle against gold and gary. now then, what do you want old man looks at your trainer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.