Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Cheren follows Viper into the game room.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ok hands you a bow and a couple of arrows maby today we'll finaly break our streak of tie's with eachother. ok the rules are simple, whoever loses the game loses their life. stands back to back with you now then, release the metroids! two hoards of metroids fly at us one hoard coming from the side i face and one coming from the side you face

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Doris, explain yourself now!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

while fireing arrows at the incoming metroids i continue speaking to ducklet (dont bother .-. i oculdnt get her to speak no matter what i did to her. shes there to take you to your trainer, now that zombies are normal humans again he was able to be found.)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Cheren secretly swapped the metroids for dittotroids and all the dittotroids attack Viper, not Cheren.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ummmmmmm, ok Doris, take me to him now, but remember, it's over between us"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fires at both hoardes now .. hm looks like theyre out for me alone again ... cant say i blame them ... hey cheren i got a question ... snaps and all dittotroids burst and reform as dittos that are black rather than pink how stupid do you think i am? punches you through a wall that sends you flying out into the gerudo dessert

TsunamiSensei

" I knew this would happen. I just needed to get you out here." Cheren turns into Gold.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

who said i was going out there? seals the portal that was behind the wall up so you cant escape through it ... this should buy me about a day. doris do it now doris pulls out an old man from behind a tree and tosses him into a portal (ducklet if you want your trainer go get him!)

TsunamiSensei

" I meant out of Goldenrod." The Hylian army storms an empty Goldenrod city. Having been evacuated to Saffron, the citizens of Goldenrod watch Blade punch Cheren through the wall.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then jumps into the portal, and Milotic follows Ducklett.

TsunamiSensei

Gold warps to Goldenrod to lead the siege. Gold takes control of his troops and yells the traditional Hylian battle cry " For Zelda!!" The army charges the Center.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

... all the people of golden rod stand infront of the center to block your siege ... how the heck did you get out seals up the portal that i put ducklet through

SheldonRandoms

"old trainer, are you here?"

TsunamiSensei

" People of Goldenrod, I mean you no harm. The man who built this center is the malicious Viper! With it's destruction, we will be one step closer to removing his darkness from our world. So it's your choice, side with the liar, or side with the hero."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

stands up on the balcony wait a minute! i say wait one minute! ... anime nights getting ready to start soon so lets do this moral decision of the people thing like tomarow or monday. (and yes ducklet your trainers in there) so yea going now. cya people.

SheldonRandoms

"Well, what do we do now?"

TsunamiSensei

" We wait for Viper."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ok.............um, Viper, oh Viper, where are you, Gold, what do we do until he comes back?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.