General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,761 to 1,780 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,761. Posted:

" What's the wager?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,762. Posted:

sending messages to ducklet telepathicly (you really dont remember her? ... well i suppose i cant blame you she looks very diferent now) what you dont remember? its the usual just like we always do.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,763. Posted:

"Different, is my old trainer a guy or a girl, I remembered him as a guy, who had Eelektross bite marks near his neck.........who are you?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,764. Posted:

continues with telepathic speaking (its doris silly. when i brought her back to life i decided against executing her again and decided to "fix her" since i got the whole hybrid formula perfected)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,765. Posted:

" What's wrong? You're taking a while to answer."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,766. Posted:

"......................Well, how can Ducklett explain this to Doris, but you broke my heart, now i'm with Milotic, even though she can't talk to me, I know that she loves me..........why are you here?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,767. Posted:

The goddesses of Hyrule grant Milotic the gift of speech.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,768. Posted:

wow .-. you really dont remember then... odd but ok i'll remind you. but first lets go inside enters the "game room" and goes into the secret underground area where the "real action" is

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,769. Posted:

Cheren follows Viper into the game room.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,770. Posted:

ok hands you a bow and a couple of arrows maby today we'll finaly break our streak of tie's with eachother. ok the rules are simple, whoever loses the game loses their life. stands back to back with you now then, release the metroids! two hoards of metroids fly at us one hoard coming from the side i face and one coming from the side you face

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,771. Posted:

"Doris, explain yourself now!!!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,772. Posted:

while fireing arrows at the incoming metroids i continue speaking to ducklet (dont bother .-. i oculdnt get her to speak no matter what i did to her. shes there to take you to your trainer, now that zombies are normal humans again he was able to be found.)

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,773. Posted:

Cheren secretly swapped the metroids for dittotroids and all the dittotroids attack Viper, not Cheren.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,774. Posted:

"Ummmmmmm, ok Doris, take me to him now, but remember, it's over between us"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,775. Posted:

fires at both hoardes now .. hm looks like theyre out for me alone again ... cant say i blame them ... hey cheren i got a question ... snaps and all dittotroids burst and reform as dittos that are black rather than pink how stupid do you think i am? punches you through a wall that sends you flying out into the gerudo dessert

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,776. Posted:

" I knew this would happen. I just needed to get you out here." Cheren turns into Gold.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,777. Posted:

who said i was going out there? seals the portal that was behind the wall up so you cant escape through it ... this should buy me about a day. doris do it now doris pulls out an old man from behind a tree and tosses him into a portal (ducklet if you want your trainer go get him!)

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,778. Posted:

" I meant out of Goldenrod." The Hylian army storms an empty Goldenrod city. Having been evacuated to Saffron, the citizens of Goldenrod watch Blade punch Cheren through the wall.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,779. Posted:

Ducklett then jumps into the portal, and Milotic follows Ducklett.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,780. Posted:

Gold warps to Goldenrod to lead the siege. Gold takes control of his troops and yells the traditional Hylian battle cry " For Zelda!!" The army charges the Center.