Showing 1,561 to 1,580 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,561. Posted:

Untitled
Leaf then heads up the Twilight Portal

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,562. Posted:

"Well.......where is this massive mutant Chuchu, Ducklett can take him on................oh wait, Ducklett's weak against electric types, considered Ducklett devoured when that massive mutant Chuchu comes by..........No, Ducklett must never give up, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,563. Posted:

A strange elf appears in front of the chuchu. He plays his guitar and tge chuchu explodes. " Stay sagey my friends." he says. He then disappears, never to be seen again.

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,564. Posted:

The Giga Chu reappears even larger than before!
Untitled
The Giga Chu shambles towards Gold, trying to eat him.
"You can't use a Deus ex Machina to defeat me!"

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,565. Posted:

Gold pulls out a spoon " Chuchus are made of jelly and jelly is edible. Therefore, chuchus are edible." Gold starts eating the chuchu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,566. Posted:

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Chu, I was thinking of Pichu, becuase Gold said something about a Pichu, well then I have the move to stop chu, hey Milotic, did chu get that joke............right, well let's use ice beam together on that massive mutant Chuchu together, what do you say" Milotic then shakes her head and then Ducklett and Milotic then both used ice beam on the massive mutant Chuchu, then it turned into a massive mutant ice Chuchu.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,567. Posted:

The Giga Chu is frozen, but can still talk.
"Much better. I don't like the crazy one-shot kill stuff. However, you still haven't beaten me! You'll never find a way to shatter me! HA HA!"
"Wait! I get the joke! 'Chu'. 'Pichu'. They sound the same! HAHAHAHA!"

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,568. Posted:

"Uhhhhhh, you do realize we have powerful attacks to break you into bite-sized pieces?"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,569. Posted:

"Oh...."
Chuchu gulps loudly.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,570. Posted:

Gold throws a bagel at the ice chuchu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,571. Posted:

Ducklett then caught and swallowed the Bagel whole "Let's try something else Gold, don't waste bagels like that the next time.............U HAVE A BAGEL!!!"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,572. Posted:

"Oh no! Not a stale bagel! It's rock hard! NOOOOOO!"
The hard bagel shatters the Giga Chu. Pieces of it fly off in every direction. These pieces grow into Mini Chus, who all proceed to run away screaming.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,573. Posted:

" It worked!"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,574. Posted:

The stranger from before returns.
"I wonder if there's anything lef- GREAT SCOTT! You were actually able to defeat it? Remarkable. Truly remarkable."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,575. Posted:

"Thanks mister, Ducklett couldn't have done it without Gold and Mioltic, well, Ducklett could have beaten that chu with Ducklett's wings tied and webbed feet tied and then Ducklett was then glued on a wall somewhere..............well you get the picture.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,576. Posted:

"I see. You're quite the fighter aren't you. Oh! Where are my manners? I've failed to introduce myself.
Untitled
My name is Dr. Rikiddo Hebi.
I am a researcher who formerly worked for Viper."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,577. Posted:

"VIPER!?!?!?! Please, explain to Ducklett all you can about Viper, Do you know anything about what happened 50 years ago and anything about Ducklett's old trainer, and also why did Ducklett lose his memories?

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,578. Posted:

"Slow down, little one. I will try to help you as best I can. I know a great deal about Viper and wish to use my knowledge to help a strong person, such as yourself, take him down.
As for your trainer, I'm afraid I know not what happened to him."

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,579. Posted:

" Do you know this land? A hero of old appeared to me and said that a power equal to that of the night. And it isn't the triforce, I already have that."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,580. Posted:

"Well, do you know about Viper..........making people and/or Pokemon losing memories?"