Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 14,718

Auracle

The Giga Chu is frozen, but can still talk.
"Much better. I don't like the crazy one-shot kill stuff. However, you still haven't beaten me! You'll never find a way to shatter me! HA HA!"
"Wait! I get the joke! 'Chu'. 'Pichu'. They sound the same! HAHAHAHA!"

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

"Uhhhhhh, you do realize we have powerful attacks to break you into bite-sized pieces?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"Oh...."
Chuchu gulps loudly.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Gold throws a bagel at the ice chuchu.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then caught and swallowed the Bagel whole "Let's try something else Gold, don't waste bagels like that the next time.............U HAVE A BAGEL!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"Oh no! Not a stale bagel! It's rock hard! NOOOOOO!"
The hard bagel shatters the Giga Chu. Pieces of it fly off in every direction. These pieces grow into Mini Chus, who all proceed to run away screaming.

TsunamiSensei

" It worked!"

-Skeletor

Auracle

The stranger from before returns.
"I wonder if there's anything lef- GREAT SCOTT! You were actually able to defeat it? Remarkable. Truly remarkable."

SheldonRandoms

"Thanks mister, Ducklett couldn't have done it without Gold and Mioltic, well, Ducklett could have beaten that chu with Ducklett's wings tied and webbed feet tied and then Ducklett was then glued on a wall somewhere..............well you get the picture.

Auracle

"I see. You're quite the fighter aren't you. Oh! Where are my manners? I've failed to introduce myself.
Untitled
My name is Dr. Rikiddo Hebi.
I am a researcher who formerly worked for Viper."

Edited on by Auracle

SheldonRandoms

"VIPER!?!?!?! Please, explain to Ducklett all you can about Viper, Do you know anything about what happened 50 years ago and anything about Ducklett's old trainer, and also why did Ducklett lose his memories?

Auracle

"Slow down, little one. I will try to help you as best I can. I know a great deal about Viper and wish to use my knowledge to help a strong person, such as yourself, take him down.
As for your trainer, I'm afraid I know not what happened to him."

TsunamiSensei

" Do you know this land? A hero of old appeared to me and said that a power equal to that of the night. And it isn't the triforce, I already have that."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well, do you know about Viper..........making people and/or Pokemon losing memories?"

Auracle

"So Gold, you're the one who was meant to find the Power of Old?
...Fascinating. You may be just the person we need."
"Now Ducklett, Viper causes people and Pokemon to lose their memories because he wishes to gain all knowledge. He can, quite literally, drain the memories out of his victims and absorb them himself. In doing this, he learns of new people, places, and events, which in turn helps him to make better plans and strategies. However, if he was destroyed, then all of his victims knowledge will return to their original owners."

Edited on by Auracle

SheldonRandoms

"Well then...........but Ducklett can't destroy anyone, not even Viper, but if he has my memories.........then Gold, looks like you'll have to destroy him then"

Auracle

"Destroying him will not be enough. You see, Viper has been experimenting by cloning himself. These clones have been stored away at secure warehouses. If Viper is destroyed, a clone activates, and a new Viper arises. If that clone is destroyed, then a new one takes its place. He has nearly 100 already, though he was forced to stop after a flawed clone was created and it went rouge, but I digress. If you can deactivate all of his clones before defeating him, then you will have permanently stopped him."

SheldonRandoms

"What do you mean about that clone going rouge, what happened to that clone?"

Auracle

"The rouge clone, or as I like to call it, Liquid Viper, was an accident. He looked different from the other clones. He only vaguely resembled Viper, but he was still just as cruel. He also possessed the knowledge and power of Viper, something no clone should have had until activated as the new Viper. Viper grew afraid of him, because he feared that someone with his powers and knowledge would be a threat to his plans. He tried to have Liquid executed, but he escaped. No sign has been seen of him since. But enough about that. What is your plan to stop Viper?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.